BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

CamWoRing at coLLege.... XD

(30/8/08)


Today MoraL cLass was ok... Only 12 of us in cLass... other were absent....
Only Rachel Dass, Abby, Me, Irene, Rachel Wong Yin Qin, Ong Xin Zi, Mohana, Phoo Choy Wan, Charleen, Yein Fei, Wai Khoon and Jian Shi only.... Hehe....

Class was ok ok... We had some fun in the moral study.... :)

I reach college quiet early... I reach there about 9am... XD... So I was alone while waiting for the lecturer n my friends to come.... So I just taKe Some pic for CamwOring since I m bored.... :p

aFtER class today me and Irene and her BF went to times square and Watch the show Wall-E....
The show was quiet nice... Some part was funny.... Hehe... So many people watch also.... So pack.... I enjoy the show.... ^^....

After the show, we went to buy birthday present for Rachel Wong.... Hehe.... Her birthday is this coming Monday, 1/9.... Hehe.... So we will pass her the present on Tuesday at coLLege!!! ^^

Then around 4:30pm I went home....

I came home and rest a while.... then about 30 minutes later, me n my family went out for dinner.... We had Western Food nearby my house!!!!! Wakakakakakakaka.....
Forgot to takE the FooD that We aTe..... Hehe..... :P

My day Today so far was ok!!!! Quiet Fun aLso.......

Anyway here is sOme of The CamWoRing PhoTo..... =)

CamWoRing in CoLLege..... HEHE... !!!!!!!

CamWoRing in the StudenT LoungE..... :P BluEk....


TaKe Pic aGain.... XD


Hehe... My Buddy RacheL WonG....
(ActuaLLy I want to Curi-Curi taKe Her Pic... But sHe NoTice aBout iT..... Wakakakakaka :) )


RacheL Wong & Me.....
She very pretty o.... Hehe..... ^^


TomoRRow is MerDeKa eDi.... Hehe.... ^^
I wonder in church whether still got a lot of people a not....
I know sure a lot of people will be away for holiday or balik kampung.... XD

Hehe, tomorrow is RocK sUnday aLso.... I will be LeaDing for the TamBourine.... XD.... So scary.... Some more I didn't able to go for jamming today because I got class in college!!! So pity le..... :'(.....

Hope it wiLL go weLL tomorrow!!!!!

Anyway I want to say thank to Lilian...... Cause she went for the jamming for me with the step we discuss about it!!!! ^^

Really aPpreciate It!!!!

0 comments: