BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

ThanK Su May for DroPPing by TodAy....

(7/8/08)

I m so gLad that Su May spend her time n came to my house and visit me and my mom....

I really appreciate it very very very much.... Thanks Su May..... ^^

I hope u enjoy the day that having in my house.....

This is the 1st time I play the piano while u play the guitar as the bass.... Hehe....

Quiet some time didn't see u play the bass already.... ~_~

Anyway I m happy for the few hours that u came to my house.....

We have a nice talk with one another and have a wonderful lunch also.....

Of CouRse My Mom aLso did talk to Her as weLL !!!!!! =)

Here are some of the pictures....


Me and Su May pLaying the songs "Tong Hua" by Guang Lian, the song Here I am to Worship & the song With All I Am.... ^^


sU maY hoLding mY Mom GuiTar Case with the guiTar inside....
(Hand MaDe GuiTar)


Su May pLayinG my mom's Guitar... ~-~


Su May PosTing....

anYway tonight will be having dinner with Jie Lilian then go for the choir Practice in church..... Hehe.....

Really want to EnJoy my hoLiday to the FuLLness....... XD.......

0 comments: