BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

LonG Time Didn't UpdaTe edi....

(3/8/08)

So so so long time I didn't upload my blog already.... Actually I kinda lazy to upload although I m so free this holiday now...... Lol...

Cause I do not know what to upload..... Haih.....

Anyway I also didn't able to go out lately this 1 or 2 weeks.... Cause my piano exam is coming really soon.... Is just few more days....

My piano exam is on the 6/8/08.... So scary....... :'(

Kinda worry although I practice well at home..... Aiyo.....

How r???? Haha... I myself also don't know how....

Just practice lor..... Wakakakakakaka :P

Anyway yesterday I went to eat steamboat with my parents and my sis.... Hehe.....

But I pity my mom cause she can't eat.... Haih.....

But yesterday she took too much of the soup and she accidently took and ate the porridge...

When she came home, she started to vomit and started to feel not well....

Her fever started to come back....

I also do not know how to help my mom..... She cannot eat this and that..... Now she is like become more thinner..... I really want her sickness to recover asap....... :(

So pLease conTinue to pray for my mom....... Thanks!!!!

ReaLLy appreciate all your prayer and your concern!!!!



I took with my mom be4 we reach the steamboat restaurant...... ^^


Hmm..... lately nothing much to say about.... Just really hope My piano exam can finish and end soon.... Cause I seriously bored to be grounded at home for my holiday.....

I want to go out and enjoy before my 2nd semester starts!!!!

0 comments: