BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

BacK 2 coLLege Life.....

(22/8/08)

Finally my hoLiday already end..... Sob Sob.... Can't believe that the times flies so fast....

Anyway this week college so far was ok... My class is on every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday....

Tuesday class n Thursday class is from 1:30pm till about 8pm... Saturday is on 9:30am till 12:30pm.... Hehe...

But I was totally shocked this week..... This week is my 1st week of class and the lecturer started to give us assignments already....

I was like huh???????? MY GOD...... Holiday just end n we just enter for our new semester and they give us ASSIGNMENTS to do already...... Really my nightmares....

Now I have 3 assignments in hands already.... still got about 3 more assignments the lecturer haven't give...... Haih....

Now back to coLLege life.... and the stress is coming back................. Really have to GambaTeh his semester.... For the last Semester I only got 4B and 1C..... I am quiet dissapointed cause I didn't get any subject A...... Haih......

I worry about my CPGA now...... :'(

Whatever is it the results already out, and I have to faced it..... I just have to work hard......

But actually it is good to go back college also... cause can meet back my friends..... :)

Miss them so much....

...................................................................................................................................................................................

FinaLLy I m Free from RelationShip..... I m singLe again..... aLthough BreaK uP is hurTfuL but I still need to continue with my Life....... GOD still have his PurposE foR me...... <3

Damien, I just really want to say thank you for all this while u r with me and we been through so many trials..... Thank you for all the things that u had done for me..... Although we breaK up buT We are still friends...... We still will contact each others..... :)
Good Luck and aLL the best in ur study and in ur future.....


TaKe CaRe!!!! Will continue to pray for u........


Now I really have to focus in my study and my assignments........ :(

0 comments: