BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

I have a Fun WeekEnd this Week..... ^^

(9/8/2008)

I had a great day yesterday(Saturday) I was so excited when I wake up in the morning.... Hehe....

Cause I am going to Sunway Lagoon....... I wake up about 7am.... I leave my house around 7:30am, I drive to KL Sentral then my mom drove back home.... Hehe....

My dear reach KL Sentral 1st, so he waited for me like about 10 or 15 minutes..... ~_~

We took KTM at KL Sentral to Subang Jaya...... It is our 1st time take KTM.... Haha....

Anyway we didn't get lost... Cause is so easy to find also.... XD..... The train was very slow..... No wonder all my friends also don't like to take KTM..... Wakakakakaka.... Now I only know why....

We reach there about 8:30am.... Was very early, I saw Sis Ruby Loh at the station.... So long time didn't see her already.... Haha.... She still the same..... But change her hair style only.... Hehe....

After that I went to buy bread and eat, cause I was really hungry when I was in the train.... XD

Then while waiting for my dear friends Earnest, we wanted to go to the Carefour and walk.... But it was too early, the shop open like around 10am or 11am.... XD.... :p

sO we decide go to the Indian Mamak beside the Starbucks.... Hehe.... Actually I wanted go to Starbuck drink chocolate de... But since expensive so we decide go to Mamak.... XD.....

My dear eats the ais kacang, the ais kacang was so big..... We was so surprise..... Hahahahaha....
But is was cheap only about RM3.50...... :)

So we sitted there for about 30 minutes I think... Didn't really see the time.... Hehe.... Then we bored already, we went to walk walk.... and then we walk to the bus stop to wait for his friends Ernest, hehe......

He drive his car from Melaka to fetch us and go to Sunway Lagoon together.... Hahaha.... We waited for quiet long... About 30 minutes I think or maybe 40 minutes.... XD......

aFTer sometime, he reach, then we go to Sunway....

When we reach there, we took the entrance sticker band....
Then we took Group Photo 1st.... Hehe.... ^^
THen we separate into groups and saying the rules and stuff like that, then we walk down to the Sunway Lagoon water theme park entrance..... LOL.....

The whole day of the Telematch Events was fun, and I know some friends over there.... Hehe....

When we finish the telematch around 12:30pm, we went to put our things at the locker then we went to play water park and dry park...... Hehe.... It was fun....

So long never go to Sunway Lagoon already.... =) I was really enjoy the whole day activities.....

Then at night we went in to the Sunway Piramid for our dinner.... We went to the Chicken Hartz Restuarant for our Buffer Dinner.... The foods there was very nice.... a lot of people also.... Wakakakakakaka..........

The whole things including the Buffer Dinner is only costs RM65.... Cheap right??? Hehe....

Anyway here are some of the pic..... Pictures will represent Words.... Too many things to say... Just let the pic teLL u the informaTion.... XD.... :p


My Dear orDer the Ais Kacang at Subang Jaya Mamak.... So big right??? Hehe....


Group photo with My Dear Company at Sunway Lagoon.... Hehe... *^_^*


Group Photo 2


Group Photo 3


Group Photo 4


Me and my Dear took pic before enTering the the Sunway Lagoon Water ParK EntranCe... <3


My Dear waiTing for his Turn in the TeLemaTch GaMe....


Hehe.... Know what games is this???


Weng Joon my new friends.....
(My dear's Friends)


The cLown go everywhere to shake hands and talk with people... XD... :P


Weng Joon pLaying Games... :)


I m aLso pLaying the game.... Have to turn 3 rounds while hoLding the bottel.... Wakakakakaka..... @_@


Me and My dear Damien took after baTh....


Me, My dear Damien and Weng Joon getting ready to go to have our Dinner at Sunway Piramid at Chicken Hartx Restaurant for our Buffer Dinner....


Me at Sunway Piramid at Chicken Hartx Restaurant for the Buffer Dinner....


My Dear Damien, Me, Weng Joon and Ernest....


I hope they will organise another trip that as fun as Sunway Lagoon..... Haha..... Will gonna miss it.... Hehe..... Hope to see My dear's friends again..... Weng Joon and Ernest...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


(10/8/2008)

Today in church I was singing for the choir at the Praise and Worship session with my friends.... it was great to Serve and sing to the LORD with all our Heart.... Hehe..... ^^

After church, I went to join Lilian, Shuk Ling and Joshua for lunch, but I just accompany them....

They eat while I just only sit there.... Hehe.... Cause I was waiting for my dear Damien to reach Times Square.... :)

Around an hours later I went to Time Square and meet my dear..... We had lunch aT Chicken Rice shop.... After that we went 2 buy cinema tickets..... We plan to watch The Mummy.....

The hall was so pack with people.... I didn't notice that still got so many people will still watching that show.... LOL....

The show was nice.... Hehe.... Like that show.... =)

After the show we go walk walk a while then we also took some pic.....
aRound 4 something then we go home.....

Anyway thanks you so so so much my dear for accompany me this 2 days.... really enjoy the days with u n with ur friends.... I m glad to know them..... *muachx* *muachx* *muachx*

Hope to see u soon again!!!! TaKe CaRe!!!!!


Me and My dear at Times Square....


uS aGaiN.....

Times FLIES so fast already..... Like that just pass my 2 weeks holidays...... This week is my last week of HoLiday already..... XD..... Haha....

Hope the times dun go so fast..... Once I go back college..... I sure will be having a Lot of things to do again...... Wakakakakakakakaka.................... :P

0 comments: