BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

CamWoriNg in coLLege....

(9/9/2008)

Today I have my piano class as usual in the morning around 9:30am till about 11am... Hehe...

I am so happy cause next week no piano class... it was term break holiday.... Phew.... So stress....

At least I got time do my assignments also.... XD.....

aNYway today cLass in coLLege as usual..... But the evening class really DAMN BORING......

I really ALMOST FALL ASLEEP..... I was just hoLding on till the break time about 7pm..... The class Start around 5pm.... :(

But be4 the evening cLass start.... Me, Rachel Wong Yin Qin and Irene had a great talk together.... Hehe..... I have so much fun with both of them.... They are also my Closes Buddy in coLLege also.... although they are my junior la..... XD...

Really hope our friendship will last forever!!!! Hehe!!!! Of course when I finish this course Diploma I will continue contact with them!!!!! =)

Now in college I have to keep in contact with all my junior friends also!!!! Hehe!!! They all are really good to me!!!! Haha...... ;)

It is very easy to mix around with them!!! ^^

Besides that, now is already the 4th week in college.... Time Flies so fast... Still got 10 weeks more then I will finish this semester!!!! This Thursday I will be passing up my 1st assignments for Child Development 2.... This subject I need to do 5 poster..... Every 2 weeks have to pass up 1 poster.... Hehe.....

However, today in the college the whole day only our ECE got class.... oTHer courses was on Holiday!!! I mean semester break I think!!!! XD..... so quiet in college.....

Hehe... here is some of the CamWoring pHoto thaT toOk aT coLLege toDay!!!!


TodaY I reach coLLege early.... reach there about 12:30pm and start camworing and sleep a while also at the student lounge.... :P


DoRa My Buddy..... :)


My LoveLy BuDDy DoRa..... Hehe.... ;)


She just LOVE CamWoring..... XD..... ^^


Her aGain.... Wakakakakakaka :D


Anyway today I also quiet MISS DESIREE..... Now she still in Pahang.... She will not be able to come to college for about 1 week.... Cause she sprink her ankle and it became worst....

The doctor said that she cannot go out for 1 week..... Pity her...... Hope she will recover asap!!!! ^^

0 comments: