BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Today cLass Was Fun..... =)

(4/9/08)

Today afternoon class in college as Usual..... Me alone with the lecturer so was a boring.... XD

I still have to face her for another around 11 weeks more alone only for that class.... Pity le.....

Wakakaka..... :P

She gives the assignments although is easy BUT HAVE TO REALLY THINK!!!!

Anyway she gave me the assignments that I have to do 5 posters.... Next week I need to pass up one of it edi... I still only got the information only ..... I haven't really start do yet le....

Haih.... My mind also have no idea how to do le..... :(.....

jUst because of that assignments I also have not enough sleep and aLways have headache lately!!!! Sob Sob...... :'(

GOD I REALLY NEED UR STRENGTH AND WISDOM TO LET ME GO THROUGH THIS SEMESTER...... This semester all the assignments are getting tougher n tougher.....

I can feel the sTress is gettingh heavier..... XD..... Sometime I just try to ignore a while....

But I can't IGNORE FOREVER..... cause I also need to do it sooner or later also..... Hahahahahaha.....

Anyway today evening class that Play module class was Fun......!!!!! Love that cLass so Much....

Everyone were having so Much Fun in that cLass...... ^^

Today CharLeen Present her assignments for the Play assignments!!! I was like..... Wao...... Her assignments n the way she present was really good.... and her activity that she prepare and all of us went outdoor and play..... The game was cool and nice.... EVERYONE REALLY ENJOY THE GAMES!!!!! Wakakakakakaka!!!!

And we have DeBate for Play.....

The 1st group title was.....
COMPUTER AND VIDEO GAMES for 4 YEARS - IMPORTANT VS. NOT IMPORTANT....

My groups was the 2nd Group.....
Our title was....
COMPUTER AND VIDEO GAMES for 6 YEARS - IMPORTANT VS. NOT IMPORTANT....
Then we separate into two groups.....
My group member is me, Rachel Wong Yin Qin, Rachel Wong Siew Fong, Rachel Tee and Foo......

We did the important of this statement....!!!!


The deBaTe was Good..... XD..... We all like arguing for our statements..... Wakakakaka!!!!

Then after CharLeen did her assignments presentation and the acitvity, we had break time.....

After the break time, Miss Jamela continue a bit of the notes of the slides then we stop and we had another Debate aGain..... XD...

The title was .....
TOYS - IMPORTANT VS. NOT IMPORTANT......

My groups we did NOT IMPORTANT...... !!!!!!

For this Last DeBaTe before we End our cLass..... we all like also deBaTe till like cannot EnD..... XD..... But at last we also need to go back la... We end our cLass about 8:15pm..... Hehe!!!>.<


Anyway today Dora so pity..... Cause her sickness still haven't recover Yet...!!! Last Few days she had Food poisoning... and now she having fever, sore throat, etc.....

That why today she didn't do her assignments presentation!!!! She cannot talks for the whole day!!!! :'(

Hope She will recovEr her sick asap!!!! ^^ Will praY for ya !!!!!

Anyway I have so Many assignments now.....!!!! Feel So de StRESS!!!!! I m taking 5 subjects this Semester and I will be having 6 assignments!!!! Cause the play module got 2 assignments individual!!!

But onLy one assignments I haven't take that is the Moral Study!!!! XD...... Now I have already 5 assignments in haNds!!!! Wao.... Can't believe it.... aNd aLL the assignments are geTTing Harder and ToughEr!!!! :'(

ReaLLy have to Work Hard and Study Hard this Semester to taKe a Good ResuLts!!!! ^^

Hmm...... I think that is aLL for Now!!!! Hehe~~~~~~~~....

Will upLoad maybe the Nect Time!!!! Haha!!!!!!

0 comments: