BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I m so gLad n Happy That My friends Stay oVer NighT at my House....

(23/8/08)

I am so Happy Yesterday...... I think this is the 1st time my friends STAY OVER NIGHT AT MY HOUSE...... YEAH........

Actually we want to do our group moral assignments at the orphanage home..... Hehe..... So I meet them at Pandan Jaya LRT Station about 12 pm.....

I told Irene that wait me at Pandan Jaya Station but then she n Desiree went to Pandan Indah.... LOL...... So they took the train and reach Pandan Jaya Station.....

Actually I thought wants to ask my mom go to Pandan Indah to fetch them.... But then I and my mom not sure where is the station..... XD....

I think is their 1st time taking STAR LRT Train.... they normally take Putra and Monorail train only..... XD.....

One of them stay at Bandar Baru Selayang and one of them stay at Sri Impian (College apartment) near college.... Hehe....

When they reach, then we went to the orphanage at Pandan Indah..... We went to one of the orphanage home, there is majority are Indian people there..... So I ask the principle about it, since I was the LEADER..... Wakakakakakaka.....

Then we thought the time were very late to do if the children come back around in the afternoon, so we went to around Taman Mawar there to search for the sun beam home.....

My mom was driving and searching for the place while me, Des and Irene were in the car.....

Luckily my mom found the place..... XD

So we get down and ask the principle there......

I told him that we want to do our group assignments and I told him that I am from KLBC..... Hehe.... He knows PASTOR JOHN also...... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

Then he told us that we can do in the afternoon after the children come back....
So we were like erm..... Huh???? So late again r???? I mean is like we only can do in the afternoon.... We scare not enough time.....

But then at last we agree lor...... Haha... No choice liao..... My mom also told me that in every orphanage also like that de.... all the children also got go to school then come back de..... ;)

So we will be going back there to do this Friday, but this Friday we will just visit the children and see how many of them....... Just try to interact with the children 1st......... Hehe......

After that, we go home..... On the way home, my mom brought the watermelon.... Cost about RM8..... Hahaha......... Then my mom stop near the Pandan Capital at Pandan Indah to buy the contact lens for me as well.... Hehe..... So me n my friends waited in the car..... Hehe.....

Then one of my neighbour Yuet Lee saw my mom at there.... So my mom also send her home also.... Her house near my house only.... Hehe.....

We reach home about 1 something..... Then we had our lunch.... My mom cooks something like clay pot rice.... Hehe..... We had a great chat while eating also..... THen Irene also had 2nd helping.... Hehe.... Then we ate fruits, apples and oranges.....

After eating, we were then plan about the home visit assignments..... Hehe, but till now also not yet really confirm..........

Anyway we also pity Rachel Wong Yin Qin's father.... cause he went for the operation.... So is hard for her to study for her test as well as doing this moral groups assigments..... Sob Sob :'(

Will continue to pray for her and her family as well...... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides that, after our discussion, then we were like on9 a while.... XD..... Then we started to feel boring.... So we deicided to study..... 3 of us studying while listening to music on the computer..... LOL......

But starting, DES was singing all the way.... Cause she loves singing.... Then after that she study.....

We study for like about 1 to 2 hours I think.... Haha..... Then we stop study edi......

Dunno aroUnd what time, the HIT.FM Radio Station called DES.... Hehe.... SHe was so so so hapPy cause she finally can get into CAMP ROCK.... She said that only 50 people can enter for the camp..... NOT EASY TO GET..... SHE RECORD THE SONGS HERSELF AND SEND IT TO THEM.....

Cause last Friday when they called her that time, she was in the lift and there has no line and the called was end.... She was so disappointed that time.... BUT NOW SHE WAS REALLY HAPPY.....

And her family and some of her friends also know about it.... She was like going to tell the WHOLE WORLD..... XD.....


But I also proud of her cause she really can sings..... She got the potential..... She said that in that camp she might can learn how to compose songs, etc..... Cause all is about Music..... Hehe =)

We went to play piano and sing some songs.... DES WAS REALLY GOOD.... THE WAY SHE PLAY THE PIANO SO NICE LE.... I want to learn from her........ Hehe.....

We sing all Disney songs..... EXAMPLE : High School Musical Songs -Everyday, You are the music in me, etc....... CAMP ROCK Songs - This is real, This is Me..... ETC.... A lot of songs....

Then I and Des also got teach Irene to play the piano.... Hehe.......

About 6pm till 7pm, I was watching 8TV, while des was on9 and Irene was practicing the piano that we teach.... Wakakakakaka.......

Then about 7 something, my mom cooks dinner for them to eat also.... Hehe.....

aBOUT 8 something then I went to bath.... After I bath.... then follow by Irene then Des.... Hehe......

aT night, Des uses her laptop to on9 besides me.... I use the cable to pluck from my modem to her laptop..... Then starting, Irene use my computer to on9, then I asks DES to play the show CAMP ROCK for me to see.... The show was Nice...... SO COOL....... We watch till about 11 something at night I guess..... Hehe.......

Then after finish watching we were so bored also... then we go on9.... and I chatted with Des friends call Kee Ken I guess.... DEs called his as a brother bear... dunno why..... LOL.....

We chatted and listen to songs n doing our own stuff till about 12 something midnight.... Irene that time went to the living room and lie down on the sofa..... Then me and Des off9 about 12:30am....

Then we went to the living room and chat till around 1:30am then DES Slept edi.... Cause we chatted till we fall asleep...... When Des slept then I also went to my room n sleep..... While Irene still awake.... I sleep till the next morning about 9am then I wake up.... Cause I got piano class around 9:30am till about 11am.... My friend also wake up about 9:30am when my piano teacher came...... :P

My mom cooks breakfast for them... They ate yee mee with sausage.... Hehe......

Today my piano class was not really ok... Cause like I almost forgot everything.... Haha..... LOL....

Haih.... My piano teacher today also give me so many homework to do.... So stupid la...

Some more so many assignments and test are coming.... Sob Sob.... So scary la....

This semester really too many things to do.... all in my mind like full of things.....

Anyway my friends stay over my house for one night they ate a lot of things also.... Hehe... till they are totally too full.... XD.... LOL

We leave the house around 12:30pm.... and reach college about 1:30pm..... Hehe....

Some more I was having test today in the afternoon.... I so scare I was late... cause the test start around 1:30pm... but today start around 1:40pm... Phew......

Anyway the test was really tricky, I m kinda worry now although the test was over.... Haih....

Just hope the marks is ok la.... Have to pray.........

Hmm...... Too many things to say today edi la.....

Haha.... but need to do my assignments and my tutorial for this coming Thursday edi....

Some more assignments need to pass up this Thursday and the tutorial about encoding and decoding.... I need to present in the class.... Cause Miss Jamela asks me to find out the meaning n stuff..... Haha.... pity me..... :P

Anyway here are some of the pic I took today and some were last time..... XD



TooK in coLLege.... I think was last week.... XD... :P


Oh GosH whEn I toOk this pHoto????
My HaiR LooKs sO mEssY...... :'(



Took This Photo in CoLLege tOday When FiNisH my tEsT....
ResTing tiMe..... :)


From Left - Irene Mui Mui, Des the eLdesT SiS, and Me the 2nd Sis..... Hehe
Do We LooK LikE SIS???? LOL......


Us aGain.... We tiE tHe SamE HaiR sTyLe....
We ToOk thiS Pic whiLe waiTing foR tHe Train aT PaNdaN JaYa...... :D


HMM...... I GUESS ALL FOR TODAY....... We had so so so much fun last night and today..... YYYYYYEEEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR DES AND IRENE COME TO MY HOUSE THIS THURSDAY AFTER CLASS AGAIN...... THEY WILL BE STAYING OVER NIGHT THIS THURSDAY AT MY HOUSE....... FRIDAY WILL BE GOING TO THE SUN BEAN ORPHANAGE HOME TO VISIT THE CHILDREN N THINK OF THE THINGS WE WANT TO DO THERE.!!!!!!!!!!! ^^


I can'T waiT for mY SEMESTER BREAK THIS COMING SATURDAY TILL NEXT WEEK ALSO.....

Although is SEMESTER BREAK BUT I STILL GOT SO MANY THINGS TO DO..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... ^^

0 comments: