BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

I m so HapPy ToDay......

(20/8/08)

Today the Moral cLass change to 1pm-3pm..... I was kinda lazy to go actually.....

The time change because the lecturer said that he got a FORUM to attenD.....

Cause the cLass was so late... Some more is weekends le..... Hehe... :P

Anyway today we all was like so disappoinTed....

We reach there and waited for the MORAL CLASS TO START......

BUT THE LECTURER SUDDENLY CANNOT MAKE IT AND WE WERE LIKE WAITED FOR ABOUT 30 MINUTES I THINK..... HE TOLD US THAT HE IS AT SUNWAY......

We all were like HUH?????? ADUH........ Pity Jian Shi and ONg Xin Zi aLso.... cause they just came n the class suddenly cancel.... Hehe....

Anyway all of us went back except Desiree, Irene and Rachel Wong Yin Qin, because both of them waiting for Rachel's father to fetch them back.... Hehe....

Actually we wanted to do the group assignments last minutes but cannot cause my mom is not free and she will be using the car... So cannot go..... Hehe....

I reach home about 2 something.... About 2:15pm i think.... Haha.....

So when I reach home I rest a while then watch tv.... About an hours later I take my dog to bath..... Haha.... My dog don't like me to heLp her to bath..... XD.....

But no choice cause she is dirty..... Wakakakakakakakaka......

While waiting for my dad come home, I watch tv alone.... Sometime my mom aLso just sit down and watch with me..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

About 5 something, my piano teacher called me, when I see the number that is her, I was kinda a bit scare cause I know she will let me know my piano practical Results.....

Then when I pick up the phone, SHE TOLD ME THAT I GOT MERIT FOR MY PIANO PRACTICAL GRADE 8..... THE MARKS IS 121....... I WAS TOTALLY SHOCKED AND I CRIED.......

THIS WAS MY 1ST TIME IN MY LIFE IN MY PIANO PRACTICAL EXAM I TAKE MERIT..... SINCE GRADE 1 TILL GRADE 7 I ONLY GET PASS...... IT WAS REALLY UNBELIEVEABLE.....

I REALLY PRAISE GOD FOR WHAT HE HAD DONE....... THIS IS REALLY A MIRACLE TO ME........ REALLY THANK YOU SO MUCH LORD....... ^^

Thanks you so much for those who were praying for me when I have my piano exam!!!!!

Then I quickly sms some of my friends and church members and my aunt and uncle...... Hehe.....

This is really a good news to me....... I AM REALLY HAPPY......

My mom and my dad were aLso so Happy for me....... =)

Then around 6pm, me and my parents went out for dinner..... My mom asked me what I want to eat..... So I suggest eat Pizza......

So we went to TESCO near Ampang there...... We went there and eat and then we went shopping there as well also.... Hehe......

At there, I buy nothing much, just buy a drink and test pad...... hehe.... then my mom just buy a bit of the grocery.... not much also.... Hehe.... then about 8pm, we went home..... Hehehe.....

I am really happy today...... I really do not know that my results was so good..... ^^

Besides that, I also can't wait for Desiree and Irene to come n stay over night at my house....
Because we will be doing our MORAL GROUPS ASSIGNMENTS..... Hehe.......
Pity that Rachel Wong Yin Qin cannot stay over night cause the parents don't allow..... Haih......

I also worry for my test n assignments as well.... Need to Rush to do..... LOL.....

Anyway that aLL for today.......

I AM REALLY HAPPY............................


YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: