BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Too Many Things to Say Today.....

(25/9/08)

Yesterday in the afternoon my friend Angie don't have class.... So only I am the only one have the class of Child Development in class in ECE Room with Mrs. Doreen.... The class actually start at 12:30pm-3:30pm.... But I start early cause I reach early.... 12pm till 3pm.... Phew......

The class was ok.... But luckily I pass up the 2 posters edi.... Finally she accept my assignments if not I also dunno what to do already..... I still got 3 more posters to do... Sob Sob.... So many things and homeworks and assignments to do... So tired and stress....

But overall was ok la.... Haha.....

Ms. Jamela also got asks me to prepare to find the information of Encoding and Decoding.... Luckily someone help me.... If not him I also dunno how.... LOL....

Then Rachel Dass, Mohana and Ong Xin Zi present the powerpoint presentation for play.... For Mohana, she present was ok quiet good I think.... But for Ong she was very nervous.... But was ok la.... I got help her a bit in her presentation of answering one of her question..... Hehe..... :)

In her activity, luckily Charis can helps her also... She remember how to fold the wind mail.... For Mohana the activity was good also... But nobody like listening to her instruction.... XD....

Rachel Dass presentation was good too.... Her activity was so funny........

She just planned to dress Jian Shi as a prince and Rachel Wong Yin Qin as a princess.....

And aLL of us like make them getting marry..... XD.... There are some the pictures below.... LOL..... :P
Our play subject start from 4pm till 7pm.... Hehe....

After class, we aLL planned to celebrate Ms. Jamela's birthday.... Cause Umei brought the birthday cake.... Hehe...... :)

We celebrate her birthday after the class..... :D

So after the celebration, I went back with Desiree and Irene, cause they will be staying over night at my house aGain.... Hehe.... So happy.....

The LRT Star Line LRT was so pack.... So sO so many people.... LOL......

Then we went out to have dinner at Pandan Jaya Restaurant Ok... Three of us eat Sweet and Sour Rice and the sour plum juice (kat zai shun mui) .... sOmething like that.... Haha......

Then some of the people at there also looking at us.... XD.... My mom was also there accompany us.... aRound 8 something we went back home to my house.... Hehe....

Then we take turn to bath..... LOL...... After that we on9..... Then we chatted together..... Then Irene went to rest outside and me and Des were watching Barbie at youtube.... Hehe..... Watch till about 1 something then we sleep.... So funny, when we want to sleep, the show finiSh loading for all episode.... XD.......

We sLeep around 1:30am......


(26/9/08)

This morning I wake up around 9am..... Hehe..... Then my friends still sleeping.... But actually they sleep edi but then wake up again then sleep back.... After I wake up I do the theory while waiting for them to wake up.... Hehe......

Then after they wake up, we went to watch Jump In..... From Des DVD..... The show was nice and cool..... Hehe..... The show is 1 hours plus.... Lol....




Those people that didn't watch this show must Watch.......
The Camp Rock also nice.... Hehehehehe.....

After the show I and my friends went to eat sPeGgeti..... Hehe.... My mom cooks.... Then we eat fruits after the late breakfast and early lunch.... :p

Then, when we finish eating, we go play cards UNO and Monopoli...... The UNO I wins few time, but then in the monopoli.... I lose, my friend DES WON... Then 2nd is Irene.... Hehe.... Cause I only left RM130++ only... Des won RM 1366..... Then Irene won RM 850.....
So sad right.... Lose till haih.... Dunno how to say..... LOL......

Anyway is just a gaMe..... We had Fun aLso..... Then we went to bath around 2pm.... Hehe.....

After finish bath we straight away went to the Orphanage Home Sun Bean Home.... Hehe.... at Taman Mawar there.... Christian orphanage.... =)

We waited for them to come home.....

aLL of the children are good n kind.... They are loving aLso..... We all very easy to get along with them...... Hehe.... The boys and girls are so cute n kawaii.......

We talk and we play with them also.... Especially Hui Yi.... She is so young, I think she is around 3 or 4 years old only.... Hehe.....

We talked to them and play and do things with them....... Hehe.... ;)

Then around 5:15pm, then we went home.... Before we go home around 4 something, we accompany them watch Lilo and Stich.....




That little girl Hui Yi wanted to cry, but then we told her that we will go back there after Raya.... Hope those children will remember us when we go back the next following week..... Hehe....

So miss them......


Then when we came home, we had our dinner also....

My mom cooked fried rice with egg and chicken for my friends.... While I eat the SpeGgeTi.... Hehe..... THEN we eat fruits also....

After that we on9.... LOL..... I on9 a while then I went to church for jamming around 7:30pm..... That time my friend stay in my house on9...... Hehe....

I went there jamming until around 9:15pm... Reach home about 9:30pm.... Hehe....

When I reach home, after change, I continue on9 with my friends also.... Hehe..... ;)

We chatted with Irene's bf, Jian Shi, Rachel Tee.... We all chatted in one converstation... So funny right???? Hehe....

Only Tony got webcam.... So we all can see him and we talk to him through Irene mic.... LOL....

aNyway wE plan to sleep a bit late tonight... Maybe 1 or 2am... Hehe...

Now here is already 11:47pm..... Wakakakakakakaka...........

bUT Maybe Irene will sleep 1st cause she is tired.... Hehe..... ^^

Hmm..... I guess that all for now....


HERE ARE SOME OF THE PICTURES..... HEHE....



I m wearing the Princess Crown.... LOL.... :p


DesireE mY Buddy wearing the Princess Crown tOO.... ^^


Jian Shi so called "THE PRINCE" ..... :D


Rachel Wong Yin Qin the princess..... ^^


Oh No... aRe theY reaLLy geTTing maRRy??? LOL...... =)

So called the coupLe..... (RACHEL DASS'S PLAY ACTIVITY - DRESSING UP)


Ms. Jamela's Birthday and the birthday caKe....



That aLL for yesterday and today....


Anyway I m gLad..... tomorrow is my semester break........ Will have semester break for at least 1 week.... Better than nothing.......... But semester break also must do a bit of the assignments..... Hehe..................

0 comments: