BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Will Miss Her Very Much!!!

(6/8/08)

Today Moral cLass was ok as usual.... Hehe.... But the lesson is a bit tough..... XD....

Need to study as usual la.... Wakakakakaka.......

I m so gLad that Dora sick finally recoVer edi..... She finaLLy can TaLk!!!!! Hehe!!!!

Anyway today the lecturer finally gave us the Moral Groups assignments edi....

My group member was me, Desiree, Irene and Rachel Wong Yin Qin.....

They choose me as the leader, Desiree as the secretary and the report writer, Irene is the Debuty Leader and Rachel Wong was the Photographer.... XD.....

Although we have different roles to do, but of course we will heLp each other in a group!!!! Hehe....

Other than that Moral assignments, the lecturer also every week will give us some course work to do... Individual work..... At the end of the course, we need to pass up the book of the work he gave us to do......

Now I finally got all 6 assignments in hands already.... So scary huh.....!!!!!!

No matter what, I also need to finish all ......... Hehe.... ^^

I wonder when I will finish all this assignments!!!!!!!

Anyway today the whole day was like raining, so no matter where I go is like a bit uncomfortable...... XD......

I invite my friend Lee Kheng for lunch at Time Square after my college around 1pm..... ;)

So so so long didn't see her already.... It is like so many ages..... XD.....
Actually is only around 2 years plus since after our SPM......... Hehe......
Long right????

She looks kinda the same.... not much changes though..... XD........
Since so long she didn't see me, she said I lost weight edi.....
Hmm.... Do I???? WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA.....

Maybe got a bit la.... *evil grin smile*

We chat and have lunch at 3rd floor.......

We chatted for like almost an hours n went to the watch shop to change her watch battery....

Then later I accompany her walk back to the Boarder...... While I walk back to church for ROCK....

Actually I did invite her to go to ROCK for today the speaker George Ng is coming to give us a talk..... But her parents dun allow her so she did not join me.... Hehe.....

Be4 we leave and depart from each other, we took pictures for our memory......

Besides that she is leaving to Moscow, Russia for her further study..... Hehe....
She wants to study doctor......!!!!! So today was the last day I meet her before she flight to Moscow........ I think she might going there to study for about 5 years!!!!

Dunno when she will be coming back..... Will miss her very much!!!!! =)


aBout toDay the talk by Bro. George Ng was GooD..... got 2 person had accpet the LORD as their Saviour...... It is good to know that.... Hope they will baptist one day also!!!! Hehe!!!!

While going baCk hoMe..... I tOOk sOme CamWore pIc in Siu Hui's CaR...... XD.....
Was TryiNg to reLax mySeLf..... Hehe!!!!


Here are some of the photo we took!!!! :)


Me & Lee Kheng !!!! ^_^


Hehe..... When I Took this pic, I didn't notice she was acTing thaT waY!!!!
Anyway sHe LovEs mE..... Wakakakakaka :P


CamWore in Siu Hui'S Car..... Wakakakakaka.... :P


TrYing to ReLax mYseLf..... ;)


....... JusT taKe FoR fUn!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeee ^^


(mY BudDy Lilian sick edi...... Hope she wiLL recoVer sOOn.... will see her next Sunday!!!! N of course I will contiNue to Pray for Her!!!!)


Hmm....... I guess aLL for tOday!!!! Hehe........ ^^ .........................................................................



0 comments: