BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

StarTing my Semester break aLready......

(27/8/08)

Finally me and my friends having semester break for Raya already.... Hehe.....

Yesterday my friends finally go back in the morning...... Hehe.... So miss them.....
Desiree will go back to Pahang while Irene will go out with his bf 1st then only go home.... Hehe...

But before they leave my house, we took photo.....

Irene helps me and Des maKe uP.... LOL......

Then we took some photo also....... :P

Here the pHoTo.....


Me, Irene and Des in MaKe Up by Irene........ ^^


Us aGain...... ~_~

Anyway hope to see them and others of my friends in college soon after the RAya Semester Break........

Of course I m happy too.... Cause finally is semester break and I can rest.... But also have to do assignments and study for test.... LOL.....

But anyway is still a HOLIDAY right???? WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA...........

So yesterday my buddy Lilian and Shuk Ling wait for me at the Hang Tuah LRT Station.... Hehe.... Then around 10:40am, we walk to church from Hang Tuah LRT Station..... Hehe.... If walk alone will feel far, but if walk with friends then is was ok cause can talk while walking together.... Hehe....

Anyway we got jamming for our dance for Sunday that is Today..... LOL....

So we practice from around 11:30am till about 1:30pm.... Hehe....

But after 1:30pm, but we still haven't really finish jamming yet... cause me and some of them like still blur.... Then Michelle only practice on Saturday only... So we all like need more practice....

Then Lilian and Shuk Ling also join us for prayer........ After prayer, we practice a while also till about 3pm....... Then after that Shuk Ling went home I think and Lilian went to UTAR with her coursemate gathering...... ^^

While I and others still attending the Rock Service...... Actually yesterday I suppose to teach in the Teens, but I didn't prepare...... at First, I was kinda afraid and scare... Cause haven't prepare the lesson.... I was like SUPER BLUR.... LOL.... So I gave the book to Michelle to read one through also.... So we can help each tother in the lesson.... Alvin also read through already.... HEhe....

So then when come to the end, I didn't teach, the teens join with the youth...... Su May was teaching us the lesson called "Contagious Christian" and she also show us the video clip as well and the notes!!!!!!! Hehe......

Then around 5 something, the service over and I went back aLone.... hehe.... reach home about 6 something.... I didn't go for the church movie called "The Room".......

When I came home, I went to bath and charge my hp and sms with my friends.....

I wait till my phone finish charge then I went to sleep....

I sleep around 10pm till the next morning 7:30am.... Hehe.....



(28/9/08)

Finally this is the day for ROCK Sunday, I was kinda scare of the special items dance.... Hehe.....

Hehe..... So then we also got jamming for the English Service and the dance.....

So then the service when we play that time was ok I guess.... Hehe.....

But when come to the special items dance, I was like dunno what happen.... I dance few times with wrong Steps.... Feels so not nice edi.... Dunno what happen to me.... LOL....

But I guess overall was ok ok la.... But still got a bit cacat here and there..... HAHAHAHAHAHA :p

Anyway the things is finally over..... Hehe....

aFter service, Shuk Ling, Joshua, Me, Lilian and Gan went to Gasoline in Sungai Wang for our lunch.... Hehe..... I order the onion ring and mocha lychee.... Hehe.... Shuk Ling orders mee with soup, Lilian orders sotong rice, Gan orders the chicken chop, and Joshua orders fried rice......
Gan and Lilian share the drink blewed coffee cold and Joshua orders the Jasmine Tea I think... Hehehe.....

Anyway in aLL our meaLS...... Joshua fried rice was really nice..... Haha.... I mean the shape of the fried rice that the chef put for him.... LOL.... U all guess what shape is it???? Hehe......

It was a HEART SHAPES....... HEre is the photo of his fried rice.....



The Fried Rice Looks CooL huh...... It was my 1st time seeing it that the chef put the heart shape in the meal that we order..... LOL.... ^^


Anyway we aLL have a great chat and fun together while we are eating..... Hehe..........

After eating and chatting, we went to walk around Sungai Wang.... cause Shuk Ling wants to buy notes book and Lilian wanted to buy comic books (Shin Chan).... LOL....

But end up, Lilian also cannnot find the Shin Chan Comic book.... cause she wants is the English Sub Title but all is in Chinese..... LOL....

Only Shuk Ling brought her Notes Book for her college.......

aRound aLmost 1pm, me and Shuk Ling went home together, while Lilian and Gan go dating and Joshua become their lamp post aGain... Pity him.... LOL....

I reach home about 1 something almost 2pm.... Hehe.....

Anyway today is aLso my grandmother's birthday..... My father's side de..... Hahaha.....

sO later me and my family going out for dinner with my relatives they all and celebrate my grandmother birthday..... Hehehe..............

Hmm.....

I guess that aLL for today............................


I want to enjoy my semester break this week..................... Hehe...... cause the last few week feel so stress and tired and have not enough sleep as well...........


When the Raya Break is over, mY Stress will be coming back........... Wakakakakakakaka ..............

0 comments: