BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Another Happy Day aGain!!!! :)

(5/3/09)

This morning I had one surprise from my dear again.... He called me around 7:30am and told me to wake up early..... He will send me to my college.... I was so shocked, cause actually today he got class, I was wondering already..... XD

He came and fetch me around 8:20am.... Then he send me to college..... He told me that this morning the teacher called him and told him the class was cancel.... Hehe.... No wonder he can come and fetch me.... Hehe :) While on the way, I ate my breakfast in his car, he gave me one pizza bread, so I ate..... When we reach, he park at the car park outside my college, then we sit in the car till around 9am, then I walk into my college....

Then he drive to Mid Valley and meet his friend there 1st...... So I reach college and discuss questions with Angie, cause she also taking the exam with me..... XD......

About 10am, we start exam.... The exam is from 10am till 12pm, 2 hours papers.... Then I finish my paper around 11:30am then I go out.... XD..... My friend finish around 11:45am..... Hehe.....

Then we start our practical briefing.... ;) Before 12:30pm, we finish briefing about it already, then I went out and wait for my Dear to fetch me!!!! Hehe!!!

Today the whole day I was with him although he drove around and take his mom to some where..... XD....... I am so happy today.........

I went to his house as well!!! XD....... And at night we went to had a light dinner and drinks with his friends..... One of his friend reach there about 10pm, then about 10 minutes later, my dear drove me back, cause mom want me to go back early.... I told her be4 10:30pm I will reach home!!!! ^^

After that when I reach home edi, when my dear went back and meet them, my friend that stay behind the area there, she also came and come out and have drink with them.....XD...... I wish and hope I was there..... Maybe next time!!!! :P




Anyway I will be having my last final exam paper on Saturday..... Wish me aLL the best!!! XD....

Tomorrow will be having piano class!!! Haih.... Cham o..... Always when the word piano class in my mind is just so scary..... LOL........

Besides that, I can't wait to meet my dear aGain.... We will meeting this Monday...... Hehehe!!!! nOt sure tomorrow he is coming to my house a not..... Hehehe!!!! :) Miss him and Love him so much!!!!!

That aLL for now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


2 comments:

aBiGaiL said...

well gal...
al d best 4 ur exams...
BTW!!!
CONGRATS!!!
I'M SOOOOO HAPPY 4 U...
I'M ALSO HAPPY 2 SEE U HAPPY...
hehehe

aLesa said...

Thank aBBy.... ;)