BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Finally finish my Theory Grade 8 Exam....

(16/3/2009)

Today finally I finish my Theory Grade 8 Exam in SMK Maluri School!!! My papers was 3 hours paper..... Hehe....

The question was ok..... So what I should now is to pray for my results.... Hope I will get Pass, at least pass I already will be very happy!!!! Hehe!!!! ^^ I want to complete it all my grade 8, my practical grade 8 also finish edi!!!! Hehe.......

Anyway today my day was ok as usual...... My bf came and accompany as usual and had dinner...We chat together, play cards, listen to songs.... Then we went for evening walk, play swings in the park and went to the badminton court..... So long we never play swing edi.... XD..... So fun to play the swings.... Around 8pm, me and my bf walked to the badminton court to see my father play badminton with another people there as well!!! All of them was a good player.... As for me, I have been very long time didn't play already..... Hahaha.... Have to train my badminton skills soon!!!! XD....

We walked back to my house around 9pm.... At home, before he left, I switch on my computer and he sang a lot a lot of songs to me.... So touching o.... Hehe.... The songs and the lyrics are so meaningful as well!!! Thanks Dear!!!!! Hope to meet u soon this week!!! ^^

He went back around 10:15pm.... Hehe!!! So happy today..... Tomorrow he will be busy..... He will go to for his class and then after class, he will be going to his friend house and go survery place for business with his friends..... He and his partner want to open a shop!!!! Hehe..... ;)


Besides that, yesterday I went to church as usual, after church went out with Lilian, Shuk Ling and Joshua..... So long didn't go out with them already.... Since I m busy with church stuffs as well!!!! Hehe...... We went to watch the show Marley and Me..... The show was nice and so touching at the end...

I can't believe that the dog die at the end, I cried..... My friend also..... When I watch the movie, I imagine if my dog die that what I feel deep inside me!!! So sad.... :'(

Before we went to watch movie, we went to walk around in Pavilion and we brought bread for our lunch while we watch movie in cinema and eat.... XD.... After the show, we went to walk a while also, then we go back about 3pm I think.... Hehe....... Hope to go out with them again!!!! ^^

Anyway I am so happy with my holiday!!! I can't wait to go out soon!!! But so far still have no plan yet!!!! XD.... Gonna plan it before my holiday end soon!!!! Wakakakakakakakaka :P

Hmm, I think that aLL for now!!!! Hehehe............. Nothing much happen but I m enjoying my holiday also!!!! :)

0 comments: