BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Holidaying...........

(13/3/2009)

This few days of holiday I am so happy!!!!!

aLthough I just stay at home, but my bf come to my house and accompany me..... Yesterday I also cook his dinner for him in my house.... Hehehe..... I just cook normal fried rice with egg..... Hehe!!!

This few days he always come to my house accompany me.... and we chat, watch movie and so on, if we go out, we will waste money, so better stay at home..... Hehe.... Save money!!!!

Anyway so far I m quiet free now, plan to meet back my secondary school friends!!! Miss them so much!!! Wanted to meet them!!!!

Today I went to have dinner at Peel Road there..... We ate Bak Kut Teh, I ate with my family and he also follow...... Hehe.... We have good time together!!!! ^^ So happy!!!!

I m looking forward for another plan for my holiday.... Want to enjoy my holiday to the fullness!!!! Hehe..... When my practical start, I sure will be having a lot of stress and works to do...... Hehe.....

Nowadays wherever I go also he fetch me..... Hehehe!!! He is like my everything already..... XD....... Hahahahahaha...... Anyway by GOD's Grace, maybe we will marry in the future? XD..... Haha, have to continue praying and have faith and trust in GOD..... He is our everything and our FUTURE is in His Hand!!!! Hehe.... We have to Obey!!!! ^^

This few days didn't really take much photo.... Will take photo soon and upload!!!!! LOL..... :p

That all for now!!!!! Hehehe.....

Nothing much to write already!!!!!

0 comments: