BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Last Week of Holiday!!!!

(23/3/09)

Time really flies fast.... This week is my 3rd week of holiday and also consider as my last week of holiday!!! Next week April I will be starting my practical already!!! And my practical is for 4 months!!!! Haha.... Really stress when my practical start though..... Hehe....

I really want my holiday to be longer!!! Sob Sob!!!!! Anyway I m still waiting for my piano theory results and last semester results in college as well!!! Kinda scary.... Haha..... I just pray that I can pass my Theory.... And can get good results in my final exam for last semester!!!! :)

Anyway so far the 2 weeks holiday that I had, have up and down, happiness and sadness as well!!! I do enjoy my holiday!!!!! Wakakakakakaka :P

I do spend a lot as well!!!! XD..... Need to start saving money edi!!!! Bankruping..... XD......

I will be missing the time I had with my bf!!! Hehe..... We will be meeting lesser when I start my practical!!! That time I really need to be patient and just let time to pass although I dun feel good and I will be feeling sad or moody!!!! :'(

This week my grandmother will getting her health report!!! So have to continue praying for her and my aunty that going for eye operation!!!!

Tomorrow I will be taking my sis to take Lrt till Asia Jaya.... Cause she might be studing in UTAR in PJ...... Just in case.... Some more my sis do not know how to take public transport... have to teach her though..... XD

Anyway that all for now I guess...... I haven't take pictures for sometimes.... Hehe, once I take pictures already will upload!!!! :P

0 comments: