BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Going to start PracticaL So Soon!!!!

(30/3/09)

So fast now is the last 2nd day of March, and 3 months had almost flies off....... Hahahaha....

MY PRACTICAL IS GOING TO START SO SOON!!!!!! Will be starting on the 1st of APRIL...... Will be having practical for 4 MONTHS!!!!!! I hope this 4 months will quickly over.... I want to finish my DIPLOMA COURSE ASAP EDI!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO FINISH!!!!

Anyway my practical is at KL Sentral there.... THe kindergarten is under a church..... It is Tamil Methodist Kindergarten!!!! Hehe...

I just need to be more Patient and Steady in my practical..... I think when I start my practical, I might be seeing my Dear less edi!!!! Haih!!!! Have to focus on my practical edi.... just pray and hope that in one week can meet him at least once or twice!!!

Since last year, I told my ownself that I want more challenge and trials this year!!! And now I m having so much of challenge and trials!!!! GOD really provide me once I just asked..... XD...

Beside that, it is good to have different challenge and trials every years!!!!! It is a good chance for me to face the reality and solve differents kind of problems!!!! Hehe.... I want to be a better person!!!! :)

However, as some of u all know that my grandmother is not well!!!! Just continue to pray for her!!!!! I feel very sad and unhappy once I meet my grandmother!!! Haih!!!! I wanted to spend more time with her!!! Sob Sob... But my practical going to start so soon!!!! I will be busy doing my lesson plan and materials!!! .......

0 comments: