BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I m so Happy Today!!!

(4/3/09)

I am so happy today.... Anyone can Guess WHY????

WHY??????
WHY??????
WHY??????
WHY??????
WHY??????
WHY??????
WHY??????
WHY??????
WHY??????
WHY??????

Hahaha, enough of questioning u aLL WHY....

LET ME TELL U MY ANSWER, HEHEHE.....

TODAY WAS MY 1ST DATE WITH MY DEAR ALAN!!!! Hehehe!!! :)


He came to my house around at 5 something and meet my mom 1st before we go out..... Kind of scary when he say want to meet my mom 1st..... XD....

Anyway I think is good as well to let my mom who I date with so my mom will not feel so worry about me!!! Hehe, I have to let my mom knows that He will take care of me and won't be go home so late as we promise!!! ^^

We went to Mid Valley at 1st to find his mom, because his mom works there!!! So we go walk around and went to the pet shop and went to walk at The Garden, was my 2nd time to The Garden, there nothing much though...... Dun 1 2 go there edi, go Mid Valley better...... XD

Anyway around 7 something, his mom called him edi, cause he needs to send his mom's friend to one clinic at around Segambut area..... For those chinese doctor to rub...... She got high colestrol I think..... So his husband also follow around..... My dear aLan drive all the way there from Mid Valley!!!!

I sleep a while in the car, but not really sleeping la, just resting because he knows I m tired so he also asked me to rest!!! :) Then when we reach edi, we waited a while and then that lady and his husband went in while me and my dear go back to the car and rest....... We also manja manja as well!!!! XD......

Around 8:30pm, they finish see the doctor and my dear send them back to Mid Valley and He drove me home.... I reach home about 9:30pm..... Hehe, then he went back to Mid Valley and fetch his mom..... Wait for his mom to finish work then go home!!!! :)

Dear, I really enjoy myself today although is only for about 3 hours..... And is also our 1st date!!!
I won't forget....... Thank you so much!!! Thank you for making me so blessed and happy!!!!

Muachx........ Muachx...... Muachx........... Muachx.................. Muachx........... Muachx........................




This pic took yesterday camworing.....


Camworing from yesterday as weLL!!!!




Anyway tomorrow is my next exam as well!!! Having another paper tomorrow...... Wish me aLL the best..... XD..... I study since in the morning till afternoon edi!!! and I just revise again when I got back at 9:30pm just now....... Hehehe..........


However, I can't wait to meet him tomorrow as well after my exam and the briefing!!!! Hehehehe......

0 comments: