BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Camworing in Rock 7/3/09....

(7/3/09)

Last Saturday we having ROCK as usual!!! Hehe, that day was the 1st day of Bible Study I need to teach!!! Hehehe.....

So long never teach already, anyway the 1st day of teaching was ok by GOD Grace.... Hehe ^^...

Nothing really much happen on that day either.... XD.... Friends just teasing me with my bf name aLan.... XD....

Here are some of the photo I took in ROCK.... :)


Isn't It Cute??? Hehe.....


Here Goes aGain..... XD


Candid Shot of Yi Huei, Jessie and Nicholas playing master mind.... :p


Candid Shot of My Kai Mui Sher Leen.... Hahahaha :D


Kai Mui Sher Leen and Me!!!


Caleb, Sher Leen, Me and Jia Huei!!!


Me and Kang Sher Lin!!!! ^^


We took Pictures Again during Ice Breaker in ROCK.... (^_^)

This is one of the video of Jia Huei in the ice breaker game, PUNISHMENTS, EAT WASABI..... Hahaha....




After ROCK I went to Mid Valley and meet my bf..... Hehehe.... ;) Then we went to eat dinner near Leisure Mall.... Hehe!!! Then reach home about 9 something at night.....

On Sunday he came to my house and he follow me go to my grandmother house for steamboat as well!!! Hehe.... So happy.....

Yesterday also went out the whole day with him and had dinner with his parent, and his elder sis and his younger sis, and his cousin and his cousin gf... Cause his cousin will be leaving to Australia on Wednesday..... Hehe..... But yesterday his sis's bf and his eldest brother n his eldest borther gf was not there either.... Anyway the meeting and the dinner was ok......

After dinner, he fetch me home!!! Hehe.....

Anyway more happiness coming soon!!! That for aLL for now!!!!!


0 comments: