BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

TaGGed by Abby!!! :)

It has been long time that I didn't do any tagging....... XD....

Rule : The answers to the questions below must be based on what is happening now.

1. Where is your cell phoneOn my table
2. Your hair - Black
3. Your father - In the room
4. Your favorite thing - Music,online, listening to music and hanging out with friends
5. Your dream last night - I can't remember
6. Your favorite drink - Any Nice drink... (Not bitter)
7. Your dream goal - Too many Dream GoaL in MIND!!!!
8. The room you are in - My computer room
9. Your fearGhost, Darkness, etc....
10. Where do you want to be in 6 years - Oversea.... Depend on my house finance...
11. MuffinsI Dun really like to eat Muffins, but just a bit....
12. One of your wish list items - To finish my degree in UK (If have the finance)
13. Where you grew up - Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
14. The last thing you didWent out and play badminton with my dad, my bf with other people in the badminton court near my house.
15. What are you wearing - Pyjamas
16. Your TVPhileo
17. Your petsSleeping outside
18. Your computerMy Samsung Computer
19. Your lifeAlways have up and down, when feeling down, I will pray to GOD and listen to music....
20. Your mood - Depends on the situation
21. Missing someone - Ya, someone speciaL to me!!!! <3
22. Your car - Still waiting for it
23. Favorite store TIMES SQUARE, KLCC, MID VALLEY, ETC
24. Your summerStay in Malaysia.... XD
25. Your favorite color(s) - White, Red, Light Green,Sky Blue, pink and others.... Hehe...
26. When was the last time you laughed - I guess it was this afternoon
27. When was the last time you cried - Yesterday
28. Last person who emailed you - Forgot already.... XD
29. Your favorite food - Anything that are eatable and cooked.... (If sushi-not all sushi I eat as well)
30. A place you would rather be right now - Oversea, for Holiday with my bf!!!!

Now I'll tag:

Whoever that feel free to do this tag!!!! Hehe..... :)

0 comments: