BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

AdoRe 2008 was awesoMe....

( 19/12/2008)

On the 19th of December, my church was having activites.... Our Rock got concert called "ADORE" ...... I was so excited to looking forward about it.... I guess every members in ROCK are also excited about it.... Hehe..... Cause the day have finally come..... Hehe....

Anyway Des came to my house around 11am.... Hehe.... I left my house about 11 something to Times Squre to meet Des so called "Ba" XD..... Anyway we went there and have to wait for him and we dunno where is him.... Haih....

We walked around and waited for him... Then around 12:20pm when Des called him he said he is at kopitiam something like that and say at the Berjaya Times Square working building and we walked there.... Then he told us he is at Times Square Gasoline opposite the Kopitiam....
I was like..... ARGGG..... So geram.... cause that time I am going to meet Lilian for lunch with Des...... So we just went there and said hi and bye...... We then walked to the Maybank, Bukit Bintang Monorail Station there..... Cause Lilian was waiting for us.... XD....

Then, we walked to church to put our stuffs there and then me, Lilian, Sharon and Des went to Sungai Wang 6TH Floor to have our lunch at Gasoline.... XD.... Hehe...... We finish our lunch around 2pm then we walked back to church, cause Sharon she got rehearsal and me, lilian and des also got things to do.... Hehe....

When we got back, we have our prayer before we start anything.... We sit together and have prayer.... hehe..... after that, all of us started to do our preparation and stuffs..... mE, Lilian and Des follow Su May to office to take things.... Then we take the things to the nursery and we started to put things in the goodie bags... Hehe... 3 of us busy putting stuffs.... Hehe...

After that around 4pm, we went for our Ursher Briefing from Kang Sher Lin.... Hehe.... She gave us our Adore T-Shirt.... Then we went to change... The T-Shirt was so big... XD..... Then after that, we continue to put the things in the goodie bag after Su May buy the things... HEHE.....

Then around 5 something, we went for our early Dinner I guess... I cannot eat much, I share with Lilian.... Haha.... Then we have a talk at there in Rock Cafe as well and some of them playing Ping Pong.... Hehe.....

After that, we just mingle around and we do the tatoo on our hands..... Some do on the face.... XD..... Hehe.... Joseph Lam was the one who help me to do.... Hehe.... at That time, we were all Ursher also started to great the new comers and friends who come.... XD.... Hehe.....

We chat with the new comers till around 6 something.... Then, Des knew one person from there whose name called "Samantha Mok" I guess.... XD.... I was also shock.... Hehe.... Then is like the world is so small..... XD.....

Around 6:20pm, I went to meet Venus in McDonald at Sungai Wang, Lilian and Des were following me.... Hehe.... That time Venus was buying his late lunch and so called early dinner.... Hehe.... Then I accompany him eat there while Lilian and Des walked back to church.... XD....

I accompany Venus till around 6:45pm, then we walked back to church.... That time I was late.... The registration was open edi... Anyway the registration was ok... Hehe...... Then I stay there at the counter for the registration till about 8pm.... But in the middle of time, I was walking in to the hall..... I go and see the dance and the praise and worship..... Hehe....

When Venus register that time, he told me that he know Esther Ong, I was like so shocked for the 2nd time.... The world is really small.... XD.... Last time form 4 and form 5 both of them are in same class.... XD..... Wakakakakaka.... :p

About 8pm, we close the registration counter and we all went into the hall.... hehe.... All of us enjoy ourself, we sing some praise and worship songs and listen to Su May preaching the Word of GOD, a short one... Hehe.... It was easy to understand.... Hehe.....

After that, Su May give those chances to those people to dedicate their life and for the non christian as well.... XD..... The respond was good..... ;)

Then we give them the things to fill it in as well..... Then we continue our praise and worship 2nd part..... We jump and sing.... XD..... There was so much fun..... Then after that, we went to get ready for those goodie bags that we have to give to the people when they walked out of the hall........

Actually we only have about 200+ goodie bags, we had not enough, so we gave them the cross key-chain.... hehe.....

For me, It was a good respond for the 1st time our ROCK Ministry have Adore before Christmas..... Hehe....

I was so touched.........

After that, all of us chit chat around and take group photo as well.... Hehe......... So many happy things that happen today..... Venus also accepted The Lord Jesus Christ in his heart, I was happy for him!!!! ^^


Here are some of the picture I took in Adore 2008 ^^


Our Theme, Adore 2008 ^^


After prayer, we go do our preparation..... :)


Sharon and Wei Hoe singing during WelcoMing the Guests!!!
They sing a lot of nice songs....


Games Times..... :D


Everyone having fun in the Games... (^_^)


Rachel Yeow and my friend Venus.... Hehe.... *hehe*


They playing the games that Dance the Chicken Dance, following Rachel Yeow..... Hahahaha...... :P


During Praise and Worship Times....


Praise and Worship aGain...


When singing the slow song Divine Exchange.....


Su May is Preaching....


Su May Preaching aGain...


Kelvin, Jia Huei and Edward....


Kelvin, Jia Huei, Me and Edward..... ^^


Us aGain..... :P


Groups Photo....


After the Adore, we all went around and Chit Chat, then Venus, Me, Esther Ong and Des walked to Times Square, cause Venus park his car there and he is sending us home..... hehe.....

Thanks Venus!!!!! Hehe....


I guess that all for now.... Having so much fun in Adore!!!! hehehe.... Will never forget it.... Hehe!!!! ^^

0 comments: