BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

My 1st day of FinaL eXam & Aunty Grace Birthday!!!!

(6/12/2008)

Yesterday was my 1st day of my finaL Exam..... THe paper was MORAL.......

I reach college around 9 in the morning... Then Abby called me out for breakfast, So Me and Des walked to the chinese restaurant and have our breakfast with Abby and Rachel Dass......

At there, we discuss about the moral things and we study..... Hehe.....

Then we walked back to college..... Everyone were studying at there..... Hehe.... Including me as well..... Seriously we didn't have test for MORAL.... So we do not know how the questions will be like.... We just study and study and study..... XD.... :P

When the exam started, I saw the questions was ok.... But..... Very tricky and some questions are hard to understand.... But at least the essay and the Franekal Approach that questions was ok.... XD....

I think I can pass the Moral Exam but I do not know whether I can get good results a not.... Sob Sob..... Seriously I am kinda worry about my CGPA...... Haih.......

I still got 4 more subjects to go for my Final till this coming Saturday....

I really can't wait to finish the final exam.... I want my holiday..... I already had a holiday mood inside me.......!!!!!!!!

I want go shopping with friends.... hanging out with all my friends..... I promise so many of my friends that I will go out with them after my final..... Surely will bankrup edi..... Hehe.... I miss them so so so much.... so so so long didn't meet them already..... :'(

After the Moral Exam yesterday, I went lepak at KL Sentral with my close buddy Abby and Dora..... While waiting for Dora's bf to come.... We brought mix friuts to eat and we chit chat with one another......

After Dora's bf came, I go walked around with Abby a while then I also went back and Abby went back as well....

Anyway yesterday was Aunty Grace birthday..... Aunty Grace is my church Pastor's wife.... Hehe..... My family was close with them..... :)

We celebrate Aunty Grace birthday at Pandan Perdana restaurant.... Hehe, the foods was nice.... and my mother order so many.... XD.... But at least we can finish it.... Only the Mee.... XD
Only Alvin was not there because he went for the choir I think..... Hehehe..... Only Sue Ann and Kelvin Kok were there with their parents....

All of us had a great talk... Sue Ann wa bullying me yesterday.... I so pity.... XD... Anyway only once a while she bully me so I guess is ok I think.... XD....

My sis also got bully me a but not much la.... Hehehehehehe..........

Anyway here are some of the pictures I took and Sue Ann tOOk....


Aunty Grace and My mom.....


The birthday girL and My mom aGain....


KeLvin Kok - Candid ShooT by Sue Ann...


Me and SuE Ann camWoring...


Us aGain....


TaKe 3


TaKe 4



After the dinner, Me and my family went to Pastor John's house a while..... We ate cake at their house.... Hehe.... I play the piano with Sue Ann.... XD......

Then we went back around 9 something...... Reach home almost 10pm.... Hehe.....

THat for the whole day for yesterday........

Hmm...... Haha.... I said that Now Final will sTart bLog afTer finaL.... and I m stilll blogging now....

Anyway just blog for relaxtation la.... XD........ Hahahahahahahaha.....

0 comments: