BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I m BloGGing aGain...

(17/12/08)

Here I am bLogging aGain..... Haha.... I went to do my hair today at Pandan Indah.... Hehehe....

I reach there about 12pm and they started help me to do my hair....

I cut and do rebonding and also wash my hair.... XD....

And I also meet one of my friend Terry there as well.... He stay around Pandan Indah... I guess near Lembah Maju.... He walked from his house to the shop just to find me..... Hehe....

Thanks Terry..... Really appreciate it..... ^^

Anyway today nothing much also.... I do my hair almost 4 hours plus plus.... It costs about RM250..... Hehe....

My dad give me RM300 and I give it to my mom and my mom paid.....
Thanks you mommy and daddy!!!! So happy....
Next month I might be colouring my hair as well!!!! Wooo Hooo...
Can't wait for it....

I hope to see Terry soon as well!!! Hehe....


Here are some of the pictures after I do my rebonding... I took at home beside my christmas tree..... Yeah....

(I feel that I look like a china DoLL..... Do I???) Hahaha....















I can't wait for tomorrow going out to Times Square...... Going to watch movie tomorrow and have lunch with friends!!!! Yeah..... So many activites are coming up...... XD....

That all for today!!!!! Hehe....

3 comments:

Rachel Tee XY said...

NICE^^looks like dolls..

aLesa said...

Haha.... Ya, I also think that I look like a doll XD....

Anyway some one birthday is coming so soon o... Hehe...

** Herstory ** said...

What's wrong wif the fan??? haha.. promotting the fan?