BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

AnoTher Happy Day aGain..... ^^

(15/12/08)

Today is my another happy day again.... Hehe....

I wake up around 9:30am in the morning... then my sis wake up about 10 something in the morning as well.... After my sis finish bathing, then me and my family went to fetch my grandmother then we go to Mid Valley... That time my grandmother was sick.... Pity her....

Once we reach there, we found the parking edi.... Haha.... Then we went to Madam Kwan to have our lunch..... Hehe..... I order Nasi Lemak and Milk Shake, My sis order LamB Chop, Oxtail Soup, and Fried Sotong, My grandmother order soup noodle and hot cuppocino and asam prawn, then my mom order nothing.... My dad order the Nasi Bojaro only.... Hehe.....

My mom just eat some of our dishes... We share among on another... The meals costs about RM200.... Hehe..... aNyway my dad paid of course.... If not I bankrup.... XD...

After the meal, we went to walk around in Mid Valley...... Then after walking some time, my dad and my sis went to the MPH Bookstores... Then me, my grandmother and my mom went to shopping....

HAHAHA..... THE WHOLE DAY LIKE I SHOPPING ONLY..... MY GRANDMOTHER AND MY MOM JUST FOLLOW.... OF COURSE MY MOM PAID FOR ME AS WELL...... XD.....

In Mid Valley, I brought one overcoat at M & G.... And one T-shirt with the scarf at ESPRIT.... Hehe.... The overcoat so expensive.... RM115.... And the T-Shirt with the scarf costs about RM242.... Hahaha.....

If I pay, my wallet sure empty edi..... Wakakakakakakakakaka...... Then around 3 something, we went to Jaya Jusco at Maluri.... At there, I brought a ring costs RM10.... Hehe.... a Star Shape.... Then my mom brought girls stuff for my sister.... Hehe..... After that we went to MCDONALS to have our snack... My dad order SunDe Chocolate Ice-cream and one hot coffee for my grandmother.... Then I brought the Ice-Cream Chocolate Shake to drink.... Hehe.... The chocolate shake was nice.... Hehe.....

Next, we went to my grandmother house while we fetch her home..... Cause my sis want to see the dog that my cousin is rearing.... XD..... The dog look so horrible... It is a bull dog.... I can't believe it.... My dog even cuter than my sis dog.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

My sis play with the dog then she went to my cousin room and choose some DVD and take home to watch..... Hehe..... Then we seat for a while then we left...... And we go home.... While on the way home, I also camwore in the car.... XD..... Hehe....

Me and my family reach home about 6 something.... Hehe.... So tired the whole day...... Hehe.....


Here are the pic.....

The lunch that we ate at Madam Kwan in Mid Valley....


My sis going to kiLL me.... Oh no.... Some one heLp me.... XD


Asam Prawn...


Fried Sotong....


Hot cuppocino...


Soup Noodle...


Chocolate Milk Shake...


Lamb Chop...


OxTaiL Soup...


The overcoat brought at M & G in Mid Valley...


The T-Shirt and the scarf brought at ESPRIT in Mid Valley...


The Christmas Tree in Mid Valley...


The Christmas Tree aGain....


The Ring that I brought in Jaya Jusco.... Start Shape...


The bull dog..... My cousin rearing.... XD....
My dog cuter and nicer than my cousin dog.... XD..... HAHAHAHAHAHA...


Camwore in the car... On my way Home....












Anyway I had so much fun today aGain.... Hehe.... Can't wait to go out aGain.... XD...

Haiz.... Tomorrow I will be having my piano class..... Sob Sob....... Hope the teacher won't scold me le..... If not very cham.... Some more now I am in a holiday mood le!!!!!

Beside that, I can't wait to do the Rebonding aGain on Wednesday...... My mom will bring me go and she will pay for me as weLL...... YEAH......
Then I might be going out on Thursday for Movie with friends.... Hehe.....
On Friday is ADORE.... Our youth activites at night.......


I guess that aLL for today..... HEHEHEHEHEHE..............

0 comments: