BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

High School Musical 3 Exchange Stickers Party at 1 Utama

(21/12/2008)

Yesterday I didn't go to church.... Because yesterday was the day for High School Musical 3 Exchange stickers party at 1 Utama.... So need to go early.... Need to reach there by 11:30am....

So last week I already ask Charis to take my place and play the tambourine in church....

Anyway that day I wake up around 7:50am.... Then I went to bath.... HEHE, that time Des also wake up edi...... So around 8:30am, I left the house with Des and my mom sent us to the LRT Station at Pandan Jaya.... Firstly, we went to Cempaka, cause Des need to put her luggage and he laptop at her nanny place.... After that we take the train to Hang Tuah then change to Monorail to KL Sentral then we waited for bus to 1 Utama......

At KL Sentral we waited for almost 30 minutes, then only the bus come around 10am.... Before that I was so scare we will late and where is the bus... Cause to 1 Utama need about 30 minutes if no traffice jam... If traffic jam need about an hours plus I think....

Lucky the bus come around 10am, then we got in.... We stand for almost 30 minutes in the bus till 1 Utama, that time was a lot of people as well and no place to sit... So pity..... Haiz...

Anyway Me and Des reach 1 Utama around 10:30am, then we go find the place 1st.... After that we went for our breakfast at there.... We took sandwiches.... That place something like subway.... But a bit different.... Hehe....

Then we finish our breakfast we went to the High School Musical Exchange stickers party.... Hehe.... We waited at there..... While waiting, me and des talk with one small little girl, she is going to be standard 1 next year... Her name is Jasmine.... Hehe.... She is so cute....

At that time when we went in, We know some others new friends as well....... Our news friends name are Sharifah, Falihin, Jasmine, and others.... too many edi.... XD..... Anyway at there, me and Des was the eldest..... XD..... haha.... Feel so paiseh....

Anyway at there Des won 2 prizes... The 1st prizes she won was the guessing song, the title of the song was Can I have this Dance.... And the 2nd prizes she won was guessing who was the director for the East High School Musical 3... She answer Kenny Otaga... Hehe...

While as for me, I also won 2 prizes.... The 1st prizes I won was the guessing song, the title of the song was High School Musical ..... And the 2nd prizes I won was the lucky draw.... hehe...

As for our new friend Falihin, she won one prize only that was the guessing song... The title for the song was The Boys Are Back..... Hehe.....

We had so so much fun at there..... Hehe...... Anyway Me and Des didn't manage to finish find and exchange all stickers..... I left about 6 more I guess... I thought I can finish it then go for the competition.... So pity.... Anyway is ok la... At least I Have Fun....

At there, they also got let the children to dance.... Children below 8..... The only boy that dance really nice and cool.... Hehe....

Haha, I guess let the pictures will tell u more than that.... Hehe....

HERE ARE THE PICTURES.....


During the Exchange Stickers Party....


So Many People...


Everyone enjoying...


The girl on the left not sure what is her name edi....
Falihin, Me and Jasmine....


Me and Des


Falihin, Des, DJ and Me...


Des, Falihin and Me...


The children prepare to dance on stage....




The only girl that dance Nice.... XD...
Forgot to record her dance...












Jasmine and the DJ....
Recoded her dance below....


Recoded His Dance Below.... His DAnce was super nice and cool although he is around age 6 or 7....


They receiving prizes after the dance....


3 of them are From Johor.... They come to 1 Utama all the way from Johor.... Cool Huh???


Winner Photo...


Winner Photo Again....


Group Photo....


Group Photo aGain....


Jasmine Dancing.....


The only cool boy.... His dance was awesome!!!!!


After the High School Musical Exchange Party had end, me and Des went home.... We went into the bus around 3pm then we reach KL Sentral about 4pm.... And I reach home about 4:20pm....
Once I reach home, I take a quick shower then i went out again to fetch my grandmother to my dad's mom house for TONG YUN.... It is a chinese culture.... So I went back for dinner.... All
my cousins also are there as well.... Hehe.....


Yesterday The whole day was like that.... I was extremely tired and exhausted..... Legs so pain.... XD..... I slept around 9pm yesterday night.... Early right???? Hehehe...

But I wake up about 11 something dunno why.... Then I go get my phone and called Sher Leen cause she called me 4 times but I didn't pick up.... She invite me to Jia Huei's Birthday party to surprise her... It was tomorrow Monday morning... I told her I confirm with her tomorrow.... Hehe.... Then I sms Jia Huei and wish her Happy Birthday at 12am.... Hehe... Then I went back to sleep..... Hehehe..... :P

0 comments: