BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

FinaLLy Finish My FinaL ExaM...... StaRting my Holiday!!!!

(13/12/08)

Finally Today finish all my final exam and all my assignments!!!!!! I am so so so so happy....
Super happy cause my holiday finally is here!!!!!!

I can enjoy myself already!!!!! Although my holiday just only for 3 weeks.... But better than nothing!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE :p

Anyway today we finish all our exam paper around 12pm..... Nobody went out early from the exam hall.... Haha.....

Everyone finally can release all the tension and stress!!!

Around 12:10pm, then Mr. Terry give the briefing about the Taska Practicum for the Junior and Patricia....!!! I am so happy to see Patricia was there.....!!! Haha.....

The briefing takes about an hours.... Then after briefing, we have our potluck party..... I went to buy Ice Cubes with Abby at 7-11 at Brickfield!!!! Then when I go out from the ECE Room, I saw Moo, Mrs Ha, and Monica were there as well!!!! I can't believe that I meet them again.... Hehe.... Anyway is good to see them, all my senior!!!!

After that, when me and Abby came back from 7-11, then I started to take photo of the foods.... Hahaha......

After that, I also start to eat our lunch!!! Actually I didn't eat much also.... Haha... Dunno why.... But all the foods are nice!!! Yummy...... Hehehe....

Around 2pm, Dora went to Times Square and meet Patrick.... While Abby went to KL SEntral to meet a guy that are so annoying.... Both of us aLso hate him..... Haih..... Anyway as a christian, we cannot simply hate a person..... Just need to forgive him although is not easy to forget....

Anyway I forgot to take the pictures with my friends!!!! Hahaha..... Will miss them a lot.... Cause next year I will not having any same class with them anymore!!!!! Sob Sob!!!!

I miss the time when I with them!!!! What to do.... Time flies, and we just need to continue with our life and follow our dream!!!!

Anyway Rachel Tee' went out and buy cake for Ong also..... Hehe...... Then we sing happy birthday songs to her!!! Hehe.....

aLL of us started talking and have our foods!!! Hehe... Chit chat here and there!!!! :)

Around 2 something, me, Jemica and Des wanted to go to KL Sentral, and that time was raining, then I only have one umbrella.... So Jemica use her bag to shelter herself as the umbrella, then when we walk halfway out to college gate, the rain is getting heavier...... Then I ask Jemica to go outsie the shelter wait for us while me and Des were walking out.... Sorry ya Jemica..... Asking u to run out to the shelter outside of the college!!!!

Anyway then we decide to take the Monorail to KL SEntral.... Hehe...... Although is just 1 station from our college!!!! XD....

When we reach there, then Jemica wait for her bf while me and Des go to KLCC.... I went to buy the ticket....... Hehehe..... That time were so so so many people there buying tickets as well!!! I was like OH NO...... So many people!!!! Hahaha...

Then we reach KLCC around 3 something, then we walked around!!!! But firstly Me and Des went to Secret Recipe and order a cake ( New YorK Cheese Cake I think) Hehe.... Then we walked around.... We went to the Book Stores as well!!! Hehe..... Then we walked around to see and choose things to buy for Desiree's Sis Cass birthday presentS!!!! Hehe.....

While thinking what to buy for her sis, Des accompany me went to see Shoes at Nose, Vincci, etc.... Haha..... We even went to Lovely Lace and other shops as well!!! Hehe...

Cause finally can go shopping.... can relax.... XD....... After that we went to the Teddy Tales shops, we wanted to buy the Sheep Soft toys for Cass, but they do not have, so we brought the cow..... But that cow also very cute.... XD.... And we also brought the wrapping paper as well to wrap the soft toy!!! Hehe...... It quiet cheap, because some of us are sharing.... As for the cake it cost RM70++ so is quiet cheap, one person pay RM10 only.... cause a lot of us are sharing.... THen the give also about RM10 per person only!!! XD.....

After buying the present, we went to A & W for our snack time!!!! Wakakakakaka....

Luckily when we went there that time, there is already got one space.... XD......
Then we put our stuffs there, then Des went to buy the foods and drink.... We Share..... We drank the Root Bears and ate the french fried!!! XD......

Then after that, I went to reload my phone as well then we went back!!!! When we were in the Putra Line and the Lrt Star Line, there are so so so many people!!! That time was about 5 something edi!!! Haha......

I reach home about 6pm..... That is my whole day activity!!! Hehe.....

I have so much fun today!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....
Tomorrow will be celebrating Cass birthday at KLCC!!!! Hehe!!! Can't wait for my next event!!! And outing with my college buddy and my secondary school friends!!! And also my church activites on Friday...... ADORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some of the foods for the PotLuck Party!!!!!


















Ong's Birthday!!!


Ong's Birthday Cake!!!!


Cass's Present!!! Inside is the Cow Soft Toys!!!!!!!!!!! :)


Me and Des Snack meal!!!! Hehe...... Root bears and French Fried!!!


I guess that all for today!!!!! The whole day quiet tiring!!!! Need rest already!!!!

More activities are coming up and will post it soon!!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ YEAH ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 comments: