BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Final Exam Will Start 2morrow....

(5/12/2008)

Finally tomorrow is my final exam for this Semester already..... And I will be graduating next year...... Times Really flies so fast......

I start studying since yesterday.... I dun feel like studying but still have to study to have a good n bright future for myself.....

So I must Gambateh edi.....

This week nothing much happen.... Just stay at home, watch tv, study, on9..... I guess.... Hehe.....

Anyway my sis also took one of her own pic from my phone....... Can't believe she camwore herself.....

Normally she dun like to take pictures.... XD....

Here is her Funny Pic....



Wakakakakakakaka ....... :P

Okla, I guess all for today so far......

Need continue studying already..... XD.... Have to sTop bLogginG.....

Before that, I want to say HAPPY HOLIDAY TO THOSE SPM AND STPM CANDIDATES...... FINALLY NOW THEY FINISH ALL THEIR EXAM!!!!!!


0 comments: