BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

WatcH TwiLighT ToDay...

(12/2/2008)

Yesterday night I slept very early... Around 10pm I already slept.... So early right??? XD

I also dunno why this few days I feel so tired....

Anyway this morning I had piano class.... The class was ok... But the worst things is my teacher asked me to do 2 test papers.... I was like HUH????

Next WEek I got final... and the following week must pass up.... I was like blur edi..... But still need to do.... Sob Sob..... sOMe more I haven't even study yet.... Haih....:(

Haiz... Dun 1 2 talk about study la....

However, I went to watch TwiLight today with Abby and Venus.....
Lucky this morning I sms Venus and asked him and he said can come....
Thanks ya Venus for accompany me today!!!!

I reach there about 12pm.... Venus reached there about 11 something... He went to Sungai Wang..... Hehe....

When I reach edi, I waited for Venus to walk from Sungai Wang to Times Square....

We walked for almost and hours and we chat along the way.... We went window shopping as well.... XD

aFTER Abby confirm can watch the show TwiLight, then me and Venus went to buy the Cinema Tickets.... I was so sad that time, I forgot to bring my student cards.... Sob Sob.... Haih.... :'(

aNyway around 1pm, Abby reached..... And we went to the 3rd floor restaurant and have lunch together.....

I order set lunch and share with AbBy...... I order the chicken, vegetables with rice, YinG YonG Drinks, Mushroom soup and the Guai Ling Gou.... Hehe....

While Venus ordered the Cheese with Filet rice with the Ying Yong Drinks, Mushroom soup and the Guai Ling Gou....

All of us ordered set... Cause cheaper.... XD

One person is less than RM15 I think.... Hehe....

Anyway we chat while we had lunch together also.....

We release our stress and tension when me and abby go out.....
We just have too much of trouble in life.... :'(
Can't take it anymore....


This is the set lunch I ordered and share with Abby...


This is the set lunch that Venus ordered.....

After lunch, we went to the CD shop at the 1st floor near the cinema, cause Abby wanted to buy CD.... Hehe.... For some one of course.... :p

After that, we went into the cinema and watch the show TwiLight.....

The show was nice.... sO Romantic.... I so so so jealous.... XD......

Here is some of the pictures of the show TwiLight....









After the show, Venus and Abby went back while I went to KFC and pack my foods for my dinner.... Hehe.... Then I took the train home and my mom fetched me from the Pandan Jaya Station....

That all for today I guess....

FinaL EXAM is coming so soon... and I have to study soon as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

HAIZ......

I want my holidays ................


0 comments: