BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Have an Enjoyable Day

(8/11/08)

Last Saturday my class is as usual in college..... I have Moral class with my friends!!!! Hehe....
Anyway that day I and Abby were actually a bit worry and scary.... Because we are going to meet some one in person today.... and that Guy we know through on9..... XD......
His name is Ezra..... He is an indian christian guy.... Come from RAwang...... :)

In class, me and abby were also keep talking about him.... Cause he sms me..... So I show Abby.... XD..... We were also feel so anxious..... XD....

I know is dangerous to know a person throught on9, Lucky abby go with me.... But of course not only both of us.... Some of our friends also follow as well..... Our director Dora and her sis Jemica.... and my friends Desiree also follow cause she is going to overnight at my house....... ^^

So our class end around 1pm..... Then we walked to KL Sentral to meet him....... We were kinda scary..... So we decided to walk straight upstair to KFC..... LOL.... So I sms him n let him know.... and he came up and saw us..... Haha..... His look was ok I guess...... Wakakakakaka..... Me and Abby also dunno what to say..... :p

But then we did have a good talk with one another...... ^^ Hehe...... At there, Dora and Jemica also saw their cousin as well.... Hehe.......

So after lunch, Jemica and Dora went back to Melaka, while me and Abby have a good talk with Ezra.... While Des waiting for us.... Hehe......

aFter that, me and Desiree were heading to Times Square...... Ezra also follow cause he is heading to Low Yat.... WHile Abby was going back.... She had a wedding dinner to attend... She was one of the usher.... Hehe.......

While on the way to the monorail till Times Square, me, Des and Ezra had a great talk as well.... Me and Des went to buy the High School Musical stickers at the 7-11..... We went to the 3rd floor cinema there and buy but then there the shop didn't open.... Wakakakakakaka......

After that we went to the CD shop and see the CD...... Around 4 something, I called my dad to fetch us home...... 1stly, my dad send Desiree 1st, cause my dad rides the motor.... XD.... Then my dad fetch me...... ;)

We were so tired that day as well..... Hehe.... really happy to know Ezra as my friends!!!!!
Once we reach home, me and Des were busy preparing for Sunday stuff.... Cause we were going to the orphanage home for our Moral assignments...... HEHE.... We also sleep quiet late.... About 3am.........



(9/11/08)

Yesterday was Sunday, I woke up around 7:30am.... I was so tired..... Des woke up around 8am.... She also felt very tired.... Both of us also have not enough sleep...... I reach church about 8:35am..... I have tambourine class..... So my friend Des also joined.... Hehe...... She also had fun at there.... Shiew Ling taught her a few steps of the tambourine..... Hehe.......

While I was teaching Justina and Lilian was teaching Ashley..... Jessie was our teachera and our leader......

The church service overall was nice..... The songs touched my heart and I did cry...... ;)
It like GOD is talking to me through the Holy Spirit.......

Anyway after the service me and Des went home with my mom...... and we took our lunch at home, my mom cooked for us........

We rest a while at home while waiting for Irene.... Cause she said she got dance performance.......
But until around 3 something, we really cannot wait for her edi..... So my mom sent me and Des to the orphanage Sun Beam Home for our Moral Assignments...... Rachel was also there..... Her dad sent her...... ^^

We had so much fun at there..... The children were so happy and they enjoy themself....... ^_^
We prepare some activities for them..... But some of the activities we didn't do cause we had not enough time.......

I also took photo of the children as well for the whole day of the activities..... Some of the photos and video were in Rachel's Camera..... Hehe...........

Here are the photo......... :)

Children Using Painted Rice to create things.




Rebecca's art work - Moon and Star




The boy above that pic in yellow t-shirt who Wrote this USA......
(forgot his name)


So nice..... She wrote "I LOVE YOU" with the painted rice...... ;)


After the painted rice activity.... The children are helping to clean up the place.....






Next activity........ GUESSING GAMES.......








Watch Video time...... Des make the video for them to see.....
There are around 7 videos......

They enjoy watching.....

The video that Des make were Camp Rock, High School Musical, and Lizzie Mcguire...... ^^







Some of the pictures of the children......












GROUPS PHOTO..... But not all of them in the pictureS!!!!



A small token of gifts to the centre.......




0 comments: