BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

NormaL as UsuaL..... ^^

(15/11/08)

Today as usuaL, I had my Moral class in college today at around 10am till 1pm..... But today class start late..... We start around 10:30am, cause I think they got meeting.... So that why.....

I reach college early, I was the 1st one there.... So I was like camworing with my phone...... XD... Here are some of the pic.... Hehe..... ^^











Anyway all of us reach college while waiting for Mr. Micheal..... In class today was fun la.... Nothing really much.... Just as usual.... But Mr. Micheal told us that he got diarrhoea.... So pity him...... So our class end early.... We end around 12pm..... Hehe......

Then Des follow me for lunch...... We go and meet Lilian at Gasoline at Times Square.... Hehe..... I saw my friends there as well.... Hehe... So long didn't see her edi...... She is still studying in Dato Lokman.... STPM this year.... Wish her good luck and all my friends who r going to take STPM....... of course I also wish all the SPM student all the best as well!!!! Hehe.....

After that, Des went to buy MC Donald for lunch..... While me and Lilian waiting for her.... Cause we were also actually waiting for Joshua..... XD...... Des needs to go back to Pahang.... and she need to reach her baby sitter house around 3pm..... That why she took her lunch 1st....... While she was eating half way, Joshua came....... Then he told us that he had eaten.... Me n Lilian were like..... Huh??? We thought we were waiting for him to have lunch together..... After Des finish her lunch at MC Donald, then we all went to the show called "Sek Hou" I think near the cinema 3rd floor.... XD....... I forgot what I order edi.... But is rice with fish n sotong I guess..... The sambals was nice.... XD....... Lilian orders the bamboo rice.... While Joshua orders the toast with peanut butter...... I and Lilian order 7-up with lemon.... Hehe......

aRound 2 something, Cassandra called Des..... She asked her to go now cause got something on I think be4 they go back to Pahang..... Hehe.... So she left......

Here is some of the pic when we had our lunch.....


Lilian with the Bamboo rice.... XD


What is Joshua doing with the Knife and the BamBoo Rice???? (HMMM...... I WONDER)

Anyway after our lunch, we went to Sungai Wang to buy something for some one next month birthday..... We buy it early.... XD..... The thing was very nice!!! ^^ Hehe....

Then around 3pm we walk back to church for ROCK..... HAHAHA...... On our way there, we brought fruit to eat as well.... Then when we reach there, we join them playing the game a while then they start the worship edi.......

The whole day in ROCK was fun.... We watched a movie.... not sure what the title called edi.... But we did not able to finish watch.... cause not enough time edi.... So will continue next week.... But then next week I also dun think I will be going to ROCK.... Hehe.... cause got things to do.....

aFter ROCK we waited for Edmund to brief the ROCK 2nd Movie Production.... Hehe..... After that me, Jessie and Lilian walked to Times Square to had some simple meal..... Me and Lilian ate the Longan Sea Coconut dessert while Jessie order the sweet potato.... Hehe......

Around 7pm, I left 1st cause my mom 1 me 2 go home edi..... Then around 10 or 15 minutes later I think, Jessie took train to Raja Chulan to meet his father to fetch her home while Lilian took train to Hang Tuah.........

I reach home about 7:35pm I think.... Hehe...... ^^

Anyway I guess that aLL for today.......

Lately I guess I blog a lot edi.... Why r????? Hahahahahaha.......

Hmm.... I said that I will be busy but I still blogging..... "GOSH".....

I NEED TO DO MY ASSIGNMENTS NOW...... HAVE TO STOP BLOGGING EDI..... XD......

0 comments: