BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Stress And Fun in College......

(21/11/08)

This week in college I had so much of fun..... But then also very stress...........
My friends left a lot of assignments.... They left around 5 I think....

Some more next week is our last week in college before our study leave and our final......
So stress...... Not enough sleep either..... Sob Sob.......

Yesterday I had Chld Development class as usual with Madam Doreen.... BUt the whole day she asked to do mock test only.... Hehe.... That time around 10 something Charis and Mohana already reached.....

Then in the afternoon after my class, I went to have lunch with Abby at KL Sentral the mamak..... We chat and have our lunch..... Hehe.... About an hours later we go back to college...... Hehe.... Cause Abby wants to do the 3D arts....

Dora and Jemica reach about 1 something, they brought the Inai.... Haha.... My hands so itchy.... after Dora finished her lunch with her sis, I asked her to do the Inai for me at my both hands.... Hehe.... The 1st time I do.... XD..... Wakakakaka.... LAst 2 weeks they done in class for assignments by Foo's activities..... Hehe.... So that why I want to try..... :)

That time also most of them came very early and do the 3D arts at Mr. Michael office.... Hehe....

Anyway here is the pic of the Inai that done by Dora my cLose friends.....








The inai cooL huh.... I like it..... XD..... THANKS DORA!!!!!" ~^^~

Then we waited our class in the evening for play..... before our class start, the rain was so so so heavy till the rain can splash into the student lounge..... Haha...... Anyway the play class was ok.... Hehe.... all of us wanted to go for the graduation night to see..... XD..... But we went there when our break time only.... So sad right??? Hehe.... But at least we did went and watch a bit....

Anyway here is some the pictures that I took for Rachel Wong Yin Qin's cooperative Activities..... Hehe.....


Who is this newspaper bride????? Haha....
Marry wearing newspaper clothing........ Hehe......
Guess who is it.....

1

2

3



Of Course is Dora my cLose buDDy...... Hahaha.....

But she LookS a biT weird..... XD..... but still nice.....


Wai Khoon "The Statue of Liberty" HEHE........
SO FUNNY RIGHT?????? XD :p


After the dressing up cooperative activites that done by Rachel Wong Yin Qin.....
Left : aNgie, Dora, Wai Khoon the statue or liberty and Jian Shi ...... Hehe......


Yesterday the Graduation Night for the english student (20/11/08)
This guy plays the saxaphone.... The songs is by Kenny G.....
The way he play not bad!!! Hehe.....


Last Tuesday in Junior class Rachel's Dass group Programme Planning presentation.... Here is the short video clip of it..... XD...... Wakakakakakaka :D


Anyway I left 2 more assignments.... So have to GambaTeh.....

Yesterday night me and my friend Des and Irene slept around 4:30am..... We all were so tired...
Cause we were doing the moral project....

Mr. Michael said that this Saturday must pass up.... That why we rush doing it.... Some more that time Des was staying overnight at my house.....

Then this morning, Ms Jamela called and say tomorrow class CANCEL...... I was like HUH???? U sure????? I can't believe it.... Some more 3 of us sleep so late just because of the assignments..... Sob Sob....

This morning also we had not enough sleep.... We sleep about 4-5 hours only...... Then Des and I went to the kindergarten.... Cause Des wants to do her observation.... So I accompany her and help her in her observation..... The kids were so cute..... Hehe........

Anyway I guess have to continue my assignments as well although I just left 2.....

Must GambaTeh edi!!!!! Hehe......

Final is also coming........

Is like in 3 weeks times...... So scary......

0 comments: