BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

So Happy Today

(14/11/08)

I am so happy today....

Actually I was really boring at home today..... Then Des told me that she will be going to watch Madagascar escape 2 Africa with her friend..... So I was thinking should I go a not cause next week I also might be going out again...... XD.....

Anyway at last I also decide to go, I also ask Venus to go as well..... Hehe..... I ask him to accompany me!!! I called him dear while he called me darling...... XD... But we are just friends...... Wakakakakakakakaka...........

I reach there around 3pm, I meet Des and her friend.... Forgot what the guy name edi.... XD.....
That time I was waiting for Venus.... Hehe.....

I was a bit blur when I go to find Venus my dear, cause it was my 1st time meeting him!!!! Hehe......... I was like wondering around which one is Venus..... HAHAHAHAHA.....

But at last I also can find him la.....

We went in and watch the show Madagascar escape 2 Africa..... The show was funny..... The cinema was so pack.... I guess the hall 9 was full of people...... Everyone laugh in the show......

After the show, Venus went home..... Actually I thought wanted to ask him to send me home, but then his mom called him edi... SO he need to go home!!!!!!!!!

Luckily my mom was on the way home from Mid Valley, she was around at Pudu area..... I asked her to fetch me home...... ^^ So I no need to take train or ask my dad to fetch me!!! Hehe.......

The whole day was not much, just went to watch show with friends......

The most happy thing is I met Venus for the 1st time!!! Can't wait to go out with him again!!!! Hehe...... He is a very nice guy !!!!!! ^^


Anyway I guess now I have to do a but of my assignments edi..... I also have ot sleep early....
Tomorrow have class and I need to go back to church for ROCK........ ~~~~~~~~


0 comments: