BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Having Fun Today but Tired aLso...

Yesterday night around 11 something..... I was so bored.... So I sms and talked with Zann and Anthony my good friends.... Hehe.... We are not that close yet but they are always there for me.... THANKS GUYS!!!! HEHE..... ^^ Anyway Zann was bored, so he took his photo and send to me.... And I also send back my photo to him.... XD..... So "Wu Liao"..... Wakakakakakaka.......

Here are some of the photo of Him and Me.....









I have a great talk with both of them........... Hehe......... Anyway about the day I had yesterday I had already post it.... XD.....


(23/11/08) Anyway today is Sunday.... today is my turn to play the tambourine in the church english service today with Amanda and Faith.... But Faith this month didn't play because of SPM..... So only me and Amanda....... The songs were ok I guess.... Is just the step a bit hard to think when the starting..... XD.... Luckily Jessie was there to guide me.... She told me that some of the step I play a bit wrong here and there..... I was like eeeerrrrrr.... Cham lor..... Haha...... BUT at least I did try my best la..... :) Anyway Des today followed me to church as well!!!!! Hehe...... After church service, me, Lilian, Des, Shuk Ling and Joshua went to Sungai Wang 1st cause Shuk Ling wanted to see phone.... XD.... Forgot the model name.... But very nice..... After that we walked to Times Square to have our lunch..... Firstly we went to LG the shop VIVO......... But then because Shuk Ling sick edi and the foods there were expensive, so we walked out of the shop.... SO FISH LA........ We were the 1st customers and we walked off like that.... This is my 2nd time edi..... XD...... Then we walk to the Sweet Chat and eat..... I ate the burger chicken sandwiches with the bu-bu-cha-cha and the tropical fruit juice.... It was set.... The price is around RM 17++ including tax is around RM20 per person la.... So ok ok lor.... Here are the pic of my set lunch meal at Sweet Chat......






THE BURGER WAS SUPER BIG....... XD.....

At there, we saw got DOTA TOURNAMENT IN TIMES SQUARE AS WELL......... and when break time, there got break dance...... The break dance was cool and super nice.... LOVE IT..... XD.... :p After our lunch, we went to Giodano because Lilian and to buy the socks for her sport shoe... XD.... AFter buying, then we went separate way.... Me and Des continued walked in times square while Joshua, Lilian and Shuk Ling went to Lot 10.... I think Lilian wants to buy the ear rings there..... I also not sure la..... XD.....

Then Des took me to buy the tube...... I brought it finally.... hehe.... only costs RM19.90.... NICE....... Hehe....... Then we also brought two hair band..... Hehe.....


Here is the picture of the Tube short dress..... The strings is to tie behind the neck 1....





This is the 2 hair bands that I brought.... Costs only RM10 FOR 2.....




Then after that around 2 something, Me and Des went back by Bus.... Hehe....

Reach home around 3pm.... After about 5 minutes, then the rain started to rain edi.....

We are so blessed that we reach home already then only rain.....

GOD Protecting Us..... Hehe!!!!!!

Anyway I left about 1 more assignment to go.... Must GambaTeh to finish it...... Hehe!!!!! ^^


THAT ALL FOR TODAY........ FEEL SO TIRED NOW..... THIS FEW DAYS I SLEEP NOT MORE THEN 5 OR 6 HOURS.... SO TIRED.....

Normally I sleep for 8 hours per day..... XD......


0 comments: