BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Play 2Nd aSSignment WORKSHOP...... So much Fun.... ;)

(27/11/08)

Today is my last 2nd day in college edi.... Hehe.... My last day in college will be this Saturday.... For moral class.... hehe......

Anyway today finally I finish that Madam Doreen class....

I NO NEED TO FACE HER ANYMORE..... YEAH..... SO HAPPY....... AT LEAST CAN AVOID HER AWAY....... BUT NEXT YEAR I STILL GOT CLASS WITH HER..... HAIH....

Anyway I want to enjoy a bit now after all the assignments had done.... just left one more... that is moral.... That assignments I can said I had finish.... just have to check and wait for Rachel Wong Yin Qin to send me her member reflection..... XD....

I m so happy and relax now.... Finally can take a good night sleep tonight and have a good rest......... This week really suffers a lot.... So many assignments have to be done and now finally had finish.......

Anyway today Child Development 2 that class I was feeling sleepy..... Although I slept at 1am and wake up at 8am.... But I still feel tired dunno why...... I feel that like although I m sleeping but my mind and heart is not sleeping.... Haih...... SO sad la.... Dunno why....

In her class, I feel so so so sleepy..... But I just tahan......

After her class, I went to mamak and and had lunch with Dora and Abby my cLose buDDY..... Hehe...... Nowadays we hang out together a lot edi.... XD.... :p

Anyway I waited for them at the mamak near KL Sentral..... Hehe...... We had a great talk at there, and after lunch, Abby helped Dora to type her play 2nd assignments report..... That time Dora forgot to bring her cable for the laptop..... So we just type a bit of her report and she called her sis and ask her bring the cable to college.....

Then around 1:45pm, we walked back to college...... And we waited for Jemica to come..... Actually they have extra class for Programme Planning with Madam Doreen.... but they didn't go because they haven't finish the play assignments toys for the workshop.... That why.....

I helped Dora to paint her toys in the student lounge..... Hehe.... and also help Jemica to paint her welcome board.... Ms Jamela also got helped Jemica to paint her welcome board as well..... :)

Around 4:30pm, we all went in to the classroom and start to set up the workshop for our toys... All of us were busy..... put the things on the table, decorate our place for our toys, etc..... Hehe....

All of us have different things and topics to do.... Although some of us have the same topic, but we do different things.....

All of us were doing ECE Recycle Toys.....

Language Toys
1. Umei
2. Foo
3. Rachel Wong Yin Qin

Mathematics Toys
1. Alesa
2. Rachel Tee
3. Abby

Science Toys
1. Jian Shi
2. Wai Khoon
3. Jemica

Physical Toys - Fine Motor
1. Charis
2. Phoo Choy Wan
3. Angie

Physical Toys - Gross Motor
1. Rachel Wong Siew Fong
2. Irene
3. Ong Xin Zi
4. Mohana

Role Play Toys
1. Rachel Dass
2. Desiree
3. Yein Fei
4. Dora
5. Charleen


Then around 5pm our workshop start..... Firstly, Jamela start to assess Rachel Tee's workshop...... Hehe.... because of the chocolate.... XD......

Anyway the workshop was fun.... we finish till around 8:30pm.... aLL of us also tired..... XD.....

Here are the pictures of all the workshop.....

Pictures represent words....


Rachel Tee's - Not sure what her activity name edi....
I think something about using clock for math....


Wai Khoon - Cafesian Diver..... Some kind of science..... Hehehe.... Is interesting activity....


Jian Shi - Forgot his activity name..... XD


Jemica - She taught us how to make the Telescope.....


CharLeen heLping Jemica....


Desiree - Microphone and Camera....
She taught us how to make the microphone.....


Irene - Drum
She taught us how to make drum...


Ong Xin Zi - She taught us how to make a bat.....
Forgot what her activity name as well.... XD


Mohana - Using Bean Bag to throw at the box....
She taught us how to make the foot print....


Rachel Wong Siew Fong - She taught us how to make the things for the children to play....
Forgot the things name.... XD...... Anyway is interesting.... She used the coconut shells, cloths and the spongeS I think..... Hehe.....


Yein Fei - She taught us how to bake.....


CharLeen - Runway project.... Some thing like designing the clothes......
and she asked us to vote which 1 is the best dressing.... XD....


Dora - She taught us how to make the cashier for the restaurant...


Dora aGain.... Hehe.... Her stalls is call "Emus Corner"


Umei - She just explain about the toys she make.....


Rachel Wong Yin Qin - She taught us about how to make the monkey and tells and sing a songs.


Foo - She told us about the part of the body of her language stall...


Charis - She taught us how to make the stars......
(Dunno why the picture upside edi......)


Phoo Choy Wan - She taught us how to make the sandles with the cardboard....


Angie - Dunno how to explain her toys.... Hehe....


My sTaLL.....
Math....
aBouT Seriation.......


I told them about how I make the toys.....


No time to show how I make the toys, cause the time was running out, almost 8:30pm already....... aNd I was the 2nd last to present...... lol....


aBBy, my cLose buDDy, her turn to present.....
She was the last one to present.... lol....
She taught us about how to make the toys....
Her toys was very simple, after making it, they have to find others things that have the same colours....


aBBy aGain..... Hehe..... ;)


Anyway Our Lecturer Terry is going to Sibu tomorrow.... Will not be seeing him when we having our final exam on the 6/12/08 till 12/12/08...... He will only be coming back on the 13/12/08..... Hehehe........

Anyway I really hope that MS. JAMELA WILL NOT RESIGN...... REALLY HOPE SHE WILL STAY IN THE COLLEGE....... Haihz......... So many things happen lately also.... Dun 1 2 talk about sad things la..... Hehe....

I WANT MY HOLIDAY...... NOW I FINISH ALL MY ASSIGNMENTS ALREADY........
I CAN'T WAIT TO FINISH MY FINAL EXAM AND ENJOY MY 3 WEEKS HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!

0 comments: