BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Having a Bad and Good Day today......

(22/11/08)

Today me and Des so unfortunate, we already plan to meet abby for breakfast at KL Sentral.......... When we reach the Pandan Jaya Star LRT Station, we miss the train...... So we waited........ The abby was going to reach edi..... XD......

Then when we reach the Hang Tuah Monorail Station, we miss the Monorail Train to KL Sentral as well..... XD so pity right..... XD..... Normally I dun miss any train when I reach the station....... Wakakakakakakakakaka :P

Then that time Abby called me and ask where am I and Des, So I told her we were waited for the train...... Haha...... wE reach KL Sentral around 10:20am..... So had our breakfast at the Mamak, then we sit there for sometime, then Abby's friend reach...... He reach about 11 something..... Hehe....... I ate roti telur while Des and Abby ate Roti canai kosong.... Hehe.... I and Des drank milo ice and Abby drank nescafe tarik......

Then around 12pm Me, Abby, Des and Abby guy friend, we went to KL Sentral and walked..... Hehe........ That time we were waiting for someone..... Anyway me, Des and Abby brought one necklace...... Hehehe.... Same design but different colour..... The pictures are below...... Hehe.....
It only costs RM10..... Hehe..... After we buy we wear it on the spot..... Wakakakakakakaka....

Then we all were SO ANGRY AND FRUSFRATING AND FED UP BECAUSE OF SOME ONE.......... HE REACH ABOUT 1:15PM....... WE ALL WERE WAITED FOR HIM SO LONG.... ANYWAY I DID CRY TODAY WHEN AND AFTER TALKING TO HIM......

HAIH..... I ALSO DUN 1 2 TALK ABOUT THE SAD THINGS.......

LUCKILY ABBY AND DES WERE THERE FOR ME......


ABBY, THANK YOU SO MUCH YA!!! REALLY APPRECIATE U HELP ME.........


After that, me and Des went to Mid Valley while Abby was going back...... Hehe.......
Me and Des wanted to find the MORAL Book, but they say dunno where they put cannot find..... sO pity......
Then Des brought the Art Block for the PP Assignments......

Anyway after that, we walked around...... Then we went to the CD Shop.... Then we went to the ZEN SHOP at the Cinema Floor...... I ate the chocolate dessert and Jasmine Tea and Des took tiramisu and the Jasmine tea...... The tiramisu was so pahit at the bottom..... and the chocolate dessert was so filling, I ask Des to helped me to eat as well....... XD......

At there, besides our table got another customers....... Hehe....... Then the little boy was so cute and so energetic..... So I told Des whether she 1 2 do the observation for Anecdotal Record a not.... She said ok.... So we took his photo and we took one video of him as well......

Thanks GOD the parents were open minded, they allowed us.... and they told us his name and age...... His name was Zun Hoong and he is 1 years 1 month..... XD...... Hehe.......

I also cannot believe that we were in Mid Valley also can do Des' observation assignments..... Wakakakakakakakakaka....................... :P

Then after that around 4 something, me and Des went home..... We waited for the KTM for so so so long..... It was my 2nd time take the KTM......

Inside the KTM, it were so so so pack...... They way I stand my hands and legs were so painful.... And my back was also pain.... Luckily only one station to the KL Sentral..... Hehe......

Then we took the monorail from KL Sentral to Hang Tuah, and The Star Line LRT from Hang Tuah to Pandan Jaya, then my mom fetch me and my friends back.....

We reach home about 6pm..... The whole day so tiring...... Hehe..... But also enjoyable la....

although I am sad today..... But my friends were there for me..... I feel better because they were there for me..... THANKS YA!!!!!!!


HERE ARE THE PICTURES AND VIDEO!!!!!!!



My Pink Necklace.......


Des's White Star Necklace.......


Abby's Black Star Necklace......



This is the little boy in Mid Valley that Des observe him for Anecdote Record...... Haha.....

We saw this little boy so cute and so energetic.... So Des plan to do the observing......




He was Curious with the word "ZEN"...... He keep on banging the word and say that word..... Hehe..... He was only 1 year n 1 month old only...... Haha..... :P



Took this video in the morning at Hang Tuah Monorail Station, when Me and Des going to KL Sentral to meet Abby at Mamak for Breakfast...... Hehe

The bird so funny...... The bird saw its own reflection in the mirror.....


I record this little boy because he look so cute ..... XD....

0 comments: