BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

FinaLLy going to End this 2nd Year 2nd Semester....

(30/11/08)

Finally my 2nd year 2nd semester aLmost end..... Just left the Final Exam..... Hehe....

My cLass had end.... At least now can relax a bit before the final come next Saturday 6/12 till 13/12.....

Anyway so fast today is the last day of November already.... Starting tomorrow is December already.... Hehe.... Can't believe it..... XD.........

Now I really can't wait for my final exam to finish.... I want my holidays..... I want go out with my college close buddy and friends.... My secondary school friends.... My God Sis..... etc...

I want shopping..... Watch Movie...... ETC..... Hahaha......

Now my mind is like holiday edi.... Like no mood to study for my final...... XD....... Totally Holiday mood...... Wakakakakaka...

Besides that today was 5th Sunday ..... Our Youth Rock today take over the church service.... Hehe.... as usual, aLvin was the worship leader.... The backup were Sher Leen, Lynnett and Nicholas...

As for the special item, My cousin Nicholas sang ths song "We are the Reason".....
Not sure is that the title.... XD..... Anyway he sang very well.... Nice.... :)

Haha.... I can't wait to go out on this coming Tuesday.... Hope Zann can come..... Hehe.....


Hmm...... I guess that all for today...... Nothing much to write.... XD.....

0 comments: