BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Last week in College

(26/11/2008)

Finally this week is the last week in college before my final exam for this semester.... Hahahaha....

Times Really Flies so fast already....

Anyway everyone were rushing to finish the assignments.... Cause is the last week edi... And we left so many assignments.... Luckily I left 2 only... XD... Anyway I also pity my friends as well of course....

So far I almost finish my moral assignments edi.... Left about 20% I think.... For tomorrow play 2nd assignments, I also almost done..... Finally done the things that I have to do.... just left the report only.... The report I also done half way edi...... Hehe...

Haha.... I lazy to post the pictures here.... Too many edi....

I really hope this semester can end asap.... So tiring........

I hope all of my friends can finish their play 2nd assignments asap as well... Cause today they have class till night about 8 something I think.... The play 2nd assignments need to pass up tomorrow..... Pity them..... :'(


GAMBATEH MY FRIENDS...... DUN GIVE UP YA!!!!!! I KNOW U ALL CAN DO IT......!!!!

I miss my buddy as well..... Dora, Abby, Rachel Dass, and Dess..... Hehe... Can't wait to see them tomorrow!!!!

This week also happen so many things..... Hehe...... Life really have so much up and down.....

However, what is LIFE??? XD..... GOD gives us life and we just have to go on and just pray about it!!! He will guide and lead us.......

Anyway I have to finish my report asap..... Hehe...... So have to do edi... Can't blog much edi....


*Abby* = (Don't worry about the things that u had told me about it k, I know a lot of things happen lately, but just pray about it and continue to have fiath in the LORD k??? Will continue to keep u in prayer..... :) I will always be there for u whenever u need me k????? )


0 comments: