BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

So sTressful MonTh.....

(6/11/08)

This Month is reaLLy a sTressfuL MonTh for me... Cause all assignments must pass up this month and the due date is coming......

So far I already finish 2 assignments and pass up already..... and I finish my Play assignments presentation today BUT the activity will do next week...... Hehe..... Phew..... When I start the presentation that time I was so scare..... LOL..... Before my turn to present I also very scare.....

BUT now is over edi so no more worry XD........ WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.............

Me and Abby finish our presentation..... Other also finish as well just left Rachel Wong Yin Qin, Umei and Foo play assignments presentation only..... Hehe....... Anyway I pity Rachel Tee cause Ms Jamela ask her to re-do her slide aGain..... Haih....

For me, her slide was ok.... But maybe too short also la.... Haih..................... Really pity her la....... :(

Anyway I cannot really relax yet as well cause still got other assignments to do.... Still got about 3 more assignments to do...... So I must GAMBATEH AND ADD MORE OIL EDI...... LOL :p

Haih...... Whenever the assignments words in my head or the lecturer say about it...... I also dun feel like doing it...... Everytime also assignments here assignments there..... Who like assignments n test or exam........

Everyone sure like to be happy n enjoy life........ That the fact..... But now we must suffer to study before we have a happy life in the future...... :)

Hmm...... I think that aLL for today la.... So far nothing much haPPen..... LOL..........
(actually got things happen but is secret between me, abby and dora in college) XD........ Hehe..........


For now.... I REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE HOLIDAY TO COME......... MY FINAL IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER.....

MY FINAL IS NEXT MONTH DECEMBER 6/12/08 TILL 13/12/08..... Haih......

I WANT MY HOLIDAY.................. I AM REALLY SO STRESS THIS MONTH........... SOB SOB..... :'(


0 comments: