BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Birthday Celebration in cLass....

( 9/4/2009 )

This morning I went to the kindergarten by train and I go home by train as well..... This morning my dear didn't come and fetch me it is because he needs some rest..... So pity him always come and fetch me and wake up so early..... Anyway thank so much my dear for always fetching me ya!!!! :) Love and Miss ya!!!

Today in my kindergarten there are 2 children birthday, as for the little boy, I forgot what is his name.... and the girl name is Kerthana, she is from my class. She is 6 years old.... The class in the morning as usual........

Around 9am, me and Mrs Rajah took the 4 years old class went to the play ground while the Chinese Teacher teach chinese in the class. At the play ground, the teacher told me some one was looking at me, I was kinda scare, then I realise that one of the construction workers from outside looking at me, I just ignore. I just accompany the children in the play ground. I play with them, accompany them.

Then when time to go back, I lock the playground with the chain and the lock, he said goodbye to me, I just ignore and didn't look at him. It was very dangerous. After that, I walked back to the classroom.

When break time, the children celebrate the little boy birthday, he is 3 years old....... Everyone enjoy themselves eating the cake after they finish their foods... After that, I should be teaching the children Mathematic, but I accidently teach the children the subject English.....

Anyway it was a mistakes, after the lesson, we celebrate Kerthana's Birthday in the class.... The 2nd round of celebration of the children birthday..... The mom brought nuggets and donuts and cake and some snack.... But the children eat the nuggets and donut and the cake, the snack we keep it 1st for next time......

The children enjoy eating the foods in class.... But some of them eat till the floor so dirty..... XD..... They are still children..... XD.....

The whole day was tiring and exhausted but I enjoy my day.... Hehehe..... :P

Here are some of the photos for today.....


The Birthday Boy


The Birthday Boy's Cake..... :D


The Birthday Boy and his cLass Teacher....


The Birthday Boy and Me...


Jia Yee and Me..... :) ( She is cute right???? ) Hehehe.... ^^


The Birthday Girl.... Kerthana Devi (6 years old)


Kerthana's Birthday Cake....


Me and the Birthday Girl - Kerthana Devi....
She is from my cLass.... :)


Children enjoying eating the birthday cake and snacks....


They enjoying the foods.... :p

This is the video that we celebrating Kerthana's Birthday in the class!!!! :)


Video of Kerthana's Birthday celebration...... (^_^)


Tomorrow is GOOD FRIDAY, the kindergarten will closed, so I will be having holiday tomorrow!!!! Can rest, no need to wake up that early..... Lately I have not enough sleep also... Tonight I will take a good rest and rest well!!!!

Anyway I can't wait to meet my dear tomorrow.... We will be meeting up with YC goh..... Hehehe!!!!!! Then in the evening will have the Good Friday Service in church!!!!! :)

My dear will go back to his church for the Good Friday Service while I go back to my own church with my parents!!!! :)

Then this Saturday got youth outing... Will be going to Sunway Piramid for Ice Skating and lunch.....

In my practical now, there is so many things to do and to improve..... So far my lecturer haven't come and see me yet.... I think by next week she will be coming, I m a bit worry now also..... Hahahahaha.... Really need more GOD Wisom and Guidance..... :P

That aLL for now..... XD............


0 comments: