BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Chriszel's Birthday.....

(14/4/2009)

This morning, I went to Practical as usual..... My dear sent me there and we had our breakfast..... :) Hehehe.....

I started my work around 7:55am..... :D

Today the class teacher for the 6 years old was absent..... She told me yesterday..... Today was the New Year day for all Indian..... :)

Anyway today I teach the whole day in class.... The class was better than yesterday although they are still noisy and super hyperative.... :P

Today there are 6 children that are absent in class.... So the class only have 16 children.... Hehehe.......

Today Mrs Jagir the principle and teacher Indu also got help me a bit in class whenever I need them..... But overall I can handle the class o.... Praise GOD..... :)

Beside that today was Chriszel's Birthday.... She is 5 years old this year...... In the kindergarten, all of us celebrate her birthday today..... and we ate cake, sausages, fried vegetarian noodle and some other dishes..... Hehehe....

But when the other children in other classes started to eat the cake and those foods, I was still teaching in class.... So after teaching only I allow the children to eat...... And I punish the children as well.... It is because they are too naughty and they didn't pay attention in class today and they were just doing their own things.... So I did not give them the birthday party hat and the gift, I told them that tomorrow only I will give it to them and make sure they will be good and behave themselves in class....

Here are some of the photo for today..... :)


Chriszel's Birthday.....


The Birthday GirL..... ^^


The Birthday Cake..... :D


The Cake Looks So Nice O...... :P

Took this picture after the school end.....


SuGGetha and mE...... ~-~


SuGGetha cuts Her Hair Edi.... Miss her Long Hair..... XD

Anyway tomorrow morning I will not meeting my dear edi o.... Hehehe....... I will be going to the practical by train in the morning.... HEHEHEHEHEHE :p

Cause my dear tonight got meeting with YC Goh and having meeting about some products stuff..... XD... All the best in ur work ya dear..... We Gambateh together!!!!! Baby will aLways be with u 2 Support and Encourage U!!!! <3

Sorry to make u worry ya.... Anyway I m ok now edi.....

Sayang u k.... Muachx..... Muachx.... Muachx.... Muachx..... Muachx..... Muachx....... TaKe CaRe My Dear....

Tomorrow morning although cannot meet u, but I still can meet u in the later afternoon after ur class n u go home and bath then u come to my house..... :)

We will meet the pastor together in the evening!!! Hehehe.... We Will be talking some problems to solves.... XD.... :P

ThaT aLL For Now!!!!!


0 comments: