BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy and Tired Day....



(3/4/09)

Today is my 3rd day of my Practical and was my 1st time really teaching the children in class.... Hehehe.....

Anyway early in the morning, my bf send me to the practical as usual and I put my things in the classroom and went out for breakfast, I just had one cup of hot milo.... XD.... Then around 7:30am I went back to the practical place.... Hehe......

Starting, I just do my own things in the classroom, then the teacher ask me whether can I help to play the piano for their singing later... So I went to play and practice a bit.... The songs were This is the Day and Jesus Love me This I know.... But they change a bit of the lyric of the song Jesus Love me This I know.... XD

That time, the 6 years old children came and they do colouring to occupied the time while I helping the teachers to prepare works for the children and so on..... Hahahahaha.....

Then after that I teach the children Bahasa.... For about one hours in class.... Anyway I was kinda shocked when I teach them.... It is because they can't really follow and I teach them was very slow already... Some of them really do not understand, and some even cannot see clearly although my writting are big on the white board.....

I was totally really shocked, cause I teach them for like about 1 hours just for one page also so slow.... and just need to fill in the blanks for 4 sentences only..... Hahaha...... The lesson plan I prepare was teaching them 4 pages but only end up at 1 page only.... XD.... LOL......

Anyway I need to re-do and set the lesson plan again since the 6 years old children are still weak in their Bahasa..... After Bahasa the children have their break time......

After the break, I guide some of the children again that haven't finish their Bahasa while other sing songs with another teacher....... Hehe.... Then after singing song, they do their art, they draw papaya and watermelon, then they colour it and pass up....

Today I gave the children Mathematic homework and Bahasa as well!!!! Hehehe....

Anyway in between the class, the children were very noisy and I was so hard to control the class... In the class got about 21 to 22 children..... It was quiet tiring.... I was praying for GOD Strength..... LOL.....

After the school end, I mark all the books and prepare Math lesson for next Friday.... I wrote the Math questions in the book..... Hehe..... About 1pm I left the kindergarten..... My bf came and fetch me....

And we went to Times Square.... But then, he park his motor in my church 1st.... Then we walk there to Times Square..... We went to take the cinema tickets 1st.... I book yesterday through Phone..... We were going to watch the show FAST AND FURIOUS 4 AT 2:40PM.......

HERE ARE THE PICTIRES OF THE SHOW.....










ALL the CARS are COOL AND NICE..... So sporty.... XD.... The show was nice... Those people that haven't watch this show should watch!!!! Hehehe.... It is really nice!!! Worth it to watch.... XD......

Before our movie, me and bf went to eat at Chicken RicE Shop!!!! Hehe.... We eat set lunch... Costs about RM 25 plus..... Hehehe... The foods was ok ok only la.... XD.....

After movie we went to walk around then about 5 something we went back.... On the way back at Time Square there, started to rain and getting heavier..... I was caught undery the rain with my bf... When reach Petronas, He gave me his rain coat.... I wear the rain coat and cover my file..... Hehehe.....

Anyway although the whole day was tiring teaching in practical, but I am happy cause can go out with my BF and watch movie and spend time with him!!! Hehehe...... :)

Thank my DEAR for accompany me today and fetch me to practical and send me back as well!!!!


Tomorrow is weekend edi, and I will be going back to church as usual for ROCK, Prayer and Church..... And Jamming for EASTER Sunday as well!!!! LOL.....

I think that all for today!!!! Hehehe........

Need to do my lesson plan and daily reflection for my practical edi...... XD

2 comments:

aBiGaiL said...

so fast u watch d movie d...
without me...
terrible gal...
very angry...
(hehehe)

aLesa said...

Hahaha, so sorry la Abby, I went to watch with my dear.... XD..... Maybe next time I watch other show with u k.... See how 1st, we plan.... :)