BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My 1st day of PracticaL ......

(1/4/09)

Today was my 1st of Practical..... The 1st day was ok..... I was able to get along well with all the children...... The place where I do my practical is at Tamil Methodist Kindergarten at Brickfield, it just behind some where the KL Sentral Monorail Station....

Today my bf drove me to the kindergarten, we reach Brickfield around 7am, then he parked the car, then we walk some where near to have our breakfast..... We ate Dry Curry Mee.... I share with him.... Cause normally I dun really eat that much.... And that time was 7 something in the morning only.... Normally I usually wake up around 8 or 9 something in the morning.... XD....

Thanks dear for fetching me today....... Worry about u as well..... U come and fetch me and u need to wake up so early.... The whole day u also so busy helping ur mom going here and there till night around 12am.... Will pray for u, GOD will provide u strength..... Then when u wake up tomorrow morning, u will feel better when u go to ur class!!! And of course will continue to pray for ur mom as well.... Hope she will recover asap!!!! TaKe CaRe!!!! <3

Since now having practical, I will be waking up around 6 something every weekdays already!!!! LOL.... Have to get use to it!!!! Hehehe....

Anyway at the kindergarten itself, there are so many Indian childrenand Indian teachers!!!! XD....
Hehe, the teachers there were very friendly and all of them also welcome me as a kindergarten teacher there....

I will be have my training for 4 months..... Till July 3rd.... I really can't wait to finish my practical edi.... LOL..... Anyway No matter what happen or what challenge and trials ahead that I m going to face, I will not worry and afraid, it is because GOD is with me!!!! Hehe.... Yeah!!!! :)

Since now my practical had already started, I need to manage my time wisely to do my practical things and prepare materials and stuffs and also of course church youth works as well!!!! Hehehe......


SAYING GAMBATEH TO MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!
I KNOW I CAN DO IT, NOT BY MY OWN STRENGTH BUT WITH GOD STRENGTH AND WISDOM AND GUIDANCE THAT HE ALWAYS LEAD BESIDE ME!!!!!

AMEN!!!!


2 comments:

Cassey Raey said...

jia you!!! GBU

aLesa said...

Thank Cassy.... Miss u... Hope to see u soon!!!!