BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

I m sTiLL sick.... and SuGGetha Camworing with Me....

(16/4/2009)

Today I went to Practical as usual.... Since Last Tuesday till today Thursday I went for my practical and by train and went home by train.... Cause my dear busy, so I went myself......

He went to Kampar with his friend since yesterday.... Today only come back..... Hehehe... Now he is already at home edi!!!! :)

Anyway since last Tuesday that day, I started to have sicK till now..... But everytime once I reach home, I took my bath and my late lunch then I rest a while..... Then only I take my nap... I took my nap about 2-3 per days.... Normally as for now since I m not feeling well.....

Like today, I took my nap about 2 hours..... I took 2 panadol before I took my nap.... Till now my throat still itchy and got a bit of flame and sometime I also cough.... Haih....
This week only my 3rd week in Practical and I m already sick.... I still got 3 more months to go.... Gonna recover soon...... Sob Sob.....

Anyway this is my 3rd week already and my lecturer haven't come and social visit me.... XD..... I am kinda worry, that day she told me by this week she will come..... So I guess she might be coming tomorrow.... Most probably la.... XD...... Anyway although she come to social visit me in the kindergarten, I just need to do my best and to teach the children in class..... Hehehe..... :P

Here is the pictures today.... I took with SuGGetha after school..... She wanted to take pictures with mE..... ;)

She makes FunnY Faces......














I can't wait to meet my dear tomorrow, He will be fetching me to my practical.... Already 3 days didn't meet him, so him edi o...... Hehehe...... :)
And he will be coming to my house for dinner as well!!! Yeah!!!! Tomorrow he will accompany me either in the late afternoon or evening after he finish accompany his mom to Bukit Tinggi to survey the places....... :D.....

I really need to GamBaTeh in my Practical.... I want to get a Good Results......

0 comments: