BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Stressful Week.....

(17/4/2009)

Last Friday, the children learn how to brush their own teeth.... The nurse came to the kindergarten and teach them..... After finish brushing their teeth, the nurse allows the children to check their friend's teeth and the nurse also check the children teeth and write report.....

Here are the picture.... Only took one picture....



This is the short video when the chilren checking their friend's teeth....




(18/4/2009)

On the Saturday, I went to church in the morning as usual for jamming under probation and then have Prayer Meeting and ROCK in the afternoon.... After the ROCK Service, I went to Pei Yin and Chee Keong house for Vision Casting and was our 1st time having it.... I reach home about 11:30pm that night.... I was so sleepy..... Once I reach home, I already sleep after I finish changing my clothes.... XD..... Over all that day was ok just tiring and stressful.....

(19/4/2009)

Yesterday I went to church as usual and was serving in the tambourine and Jessie replace Shiew Ling cause she was sick...... And then I went to ROCK Discovery with Lilian, Joshua and Shuk Ling.... But They all left around 12:40pm.... I still there cause I will be having CGL Training around 1:30pm at Jireh 3...... But when finish ROCK Discovery I took Elliot and Evan photo.... Hehehe....

Here is the Photo...



After finish the CGL Training, Matthew send me home.... Aunty Jeannie follow me..... Hehe..... Then less than an hours, I went out to my grandmother house with my parents, sis and Aunty Jeannie for dinner..... :P

After dinner, I reach home about 9pm.... then I quickly do My lesson plan for tomorrow (Monday) ..... When I finish my lesson plan I went to sleep around 10:15pm...... I was having so bad headache on Sunday.... Feels dizzy as well!!!!


This is the video for the church Special Item, the songs is very meaningful and nice!!!!




(20/4/2009)

As for today, my lecturer Ms. Jamela finally came to social visit me in the kindergarten.... But just a quick one, she told me to go back to college and see her by this week.... I will call her but not so sure when yet.... XD.....

The practical in the kindergarten was ok.... After the school end, I stay back for a while for the sport day meeting.... Then around 1pm, my bf came to fetch me go home... Cause I will behaving piano class at 2:15pm....

I reach home about 1:30pm then I quickly do my lesson plans for tomorrow and my daily reflection and then I went to bath and then I start my piano class...

Today my piano class was ok ok only, hahahaha...... I took my late lunch after my piano class... after my late lunch, I went to Sunway Piramid with aLan with his friends to walk around..... He fetch me 1st then went Puchong to fetch his friends... Then after that around 6pm, he send his friends home and we went to fetch YC Goh and Ken from YC house..... We go to Renzerous there to have our dinner.... But YC and Ken only order drinks and french fries.... Only me and my bf ate Lamb Chop.... :)

After that, aLan send his sister to tuition and he send me back around 9pm reach home around 9:25pm...... Hehehe... Anyway this week I will be very tiring and stressful.... So many things to do and I need to manage my time already..... :'(

Anyway now here is already 11:50pm almost midnight already.... I need to sleep soon!!!! Tomorrow need to wake up around 6:30am..... Go for my practical again.... I will be going to the practical on my own till Thursday then Friday my dear aLan will only fetch me!!!!! And his mom will be back by tomorrow night from Ipoh..... ;)

Ciao..... Will update more soon till the time comes!!!!

0 comments: