BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Getting More Stress......

(6/4/2009)

Today was my 4th day in Tamil Methodist Kindergarten. Although is only the 4th day, but I feel a lot of pressure and stress now....... Too many things to do in the kindergarten.... I have to follow their syllabus and so on..... XD....

Anyway seriously when come to preparing for the lesson there are so so so many thigns to do... The children did not pass up the book accordingly also, sometime they pass up sometime they dun... So sometime it make me really confusing and I need to re-check it all over again!!!! Haihz..... So many works.....

I wonder why training also no income..... Although is training, but I m also like taking over the class and teach all the children adn gives them homeworks to do, give them spelling and so on...... Haiz.... I wish I can get pay for my salary, but not even a penny!!!! Sob Sob....... Sometime I feel like just work as volunteer at there.... But the other way round, I can gain more experience and adapt to working life in the society outside...... :P

So long never meet my friends and my buddy already.... I miss them so so so much..... Dunno when only I can meet them since now I already start my training and I m so busy already..... Haih...... Anyway wanted to share a good news, Praise GOD that my sis can enter to UTAR at PJ Campus there.... She will be studying foundation in Science.... Cause she wanted to study BioMedic, more on Research..... Her SPM results was ok.... Praise GOD that she can enter by GOD'S Grace and BLessing and of course by Prayer....

Beside that, those people that know about my grandmother conditions, please continue to pray for my her as well.... As her sickness still the same, a bit recover but not really 100%...... Just prayng for miracle to happen as well!!!! And pray for my family members n including me as well!!! I want to say thank you for all those people that are praying for me and my family!!!! :)

Anyway now every morning I finally no need to take train to my practical already, cause my bf will send me there and had breakfast together.... Cause sometime I take train I need to wake up early and some time I have so many things to carry and take till there by public transport, a bit inconvience..... Hehe..... Some time although we cannot go hang out together At least I can meet him a while in the morning everyday when he fetch me...... But sometime when he is busy or he got things to do, then I will just take train..... :) Thank you so so so infinity much my dear..... No matter what happen, I will still love you 4ever n ever!!!!

Erm, I also wanted to say sorry to u about those things that happen yesterday and previous day.... Forgive me k??? Anyway I also had already forgive u, do not worry k??? I m doing fine now..... I just kepp myself busy now.... To prepare my practical things and stuffs..... Some more lately I have not enough sleep till u so worry about me for so many things.... really sorry ya..... Whatever that will happen now or in the future we won't know, so we just Leave everything to GOD and let him to deicide!!!! Hehe!!!! We just continue to pray and have Faith and Trust in HIM....... He will aLways be there for us to Lead and Guide Us!!!!

We GamBaTeh together in our study k??? and all the best in ur works with YC, Ken, Paul and Alan Cheong aLso!!!! Hehehe..... I also hope to see them again maybe one day...... Although I told u that day I m mad, but is ok la, is already past and U told me about ur family stuff edi!!!!

Anyway is time to continue my practical works edi.... Hehehe, need to prepare early.... If prepare early then I can sleep early so that I will have enough rest tonight...... XD...... Wakakakakakakakaka :P

I think that aLL for now till then!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments: