BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Early Birthday Celebration with my Dear....

(24/4/2009)

Last Friday I was having my practical as usual in the morning, I went there by train.... After finish practical around 12:50pm, my dear came to fetch me and we went to Times Square.... Hehehe..... The 2 days be4 Friday, on Wednesday I already book the cinema ticket "Coming Soon"... It is a ghost movie, Thailand..... XD.....

Hahaha, we went to take the cinema tickets 1st at 3rd floor.... Then we went to have lunch at Kenny Rogers..... The meals costs RM50.... The whole day I spend money.... Cause was his birthday.... I mean I celebrate his early birthday.... I want him to enjoy and be happy!!! Hehe..... I brought him presents as well..... I brought him 1 pair of shoe..... Costs about RM50..... Hehe....
I went to buy the shoe for him after finish watch the movie at Times Square..... ^^

Here the picture of the shoe that I brought for him......



After buying his presents n walking around, then we went to YC, My Goh Office at around Megan Phoenix....... Hehe..... We started our meeting about A2U around 5pm till almost 7pm..... Ken was late a bit.... Hehe.... Me, my dear, my goh YC, and my goh's brother and Ken were there for meeting..... :)

In the meeting, I learn something as well!!!! Hehehehe...... Anyway in the company, I had tries the Anti-Oxidant..... I was having sore throat almost 2-3 weeks and I didn't want to see doctor... XD.... So my dear and my goh YC intro me to take the Anti-Oxidant.... So I took and in 3 days times, I recover..... hehehe.... It was amazing..... ;)

At the meeting there, I also brought the Fiber for about RM19...... Hehe.....

And now I also taking the product Fiber..... I just started to take last Friday night..... Hehehe..... :P.......

Anyway the company that I join is Called "A2U! Brightstar TM".... A2U mean Artisan2U......

Our Product is called " Enoji Wellness Brand or A2U" .... For our Health Product....

The Product that we having is : (ENOJI)

a) Colostrum Capsules - RM 85 ( small ) 90 capsules
RM130 ( big ) 180 capsules
b) Anti-Oxidant - RM 88
c) EC-Slim - RM 264
d) Fiber Original RM 19
e) Aloe Vera Juice - RM 78

If anyone of you want any of the product and information, u can ask me through email or in MSN..... Thankfulness89@hotmail.com...... Hehe!!!!

Anyway after the meeting, we all went to the Korean restaurant at Taman Billion, it was my friend's Arya's Dad restaurant.... Hehehe.... Her dad is a Korean and her mom is Chinese.... ;) Her house just behind there only!!!! :)

We ate our light dinner there..... Hehe.... YC Goh pay for our meals..... XD
And we ate the cake as well.... Arya baked Mango Cake.... We went there and try also..... :) The cake was delicious..... Hehe!!!! :P

After that, YC send my dear and Ken near by his house there.... Cause they are going for Cell Group.... Ken will be driving..... My goh YC just drop them, then my goh fetch me home... Reach home around 9:15pm..... ;)

That whole day I spend almost RM140-RM150, I think....... Hahaha, Need to start saving money already!!!! It was my 1st time spending so much in one day...... Wakakakakakakaka..... Can't believe it though.... Anyway is ok, I dun mind either, some more I dun usually spend so much.... Only occasion...... XD...... LOL.....


(25/4/2009)

Yesterday I went to church in the morning reach about 8 something almost 9am.... I went there to help my Kai Jie Lilian for Jamming..... Jamming for Sunday English Service..... Hehe... Andra Leong was there as well with her sis and mom.... XD.....

Then after the jamming, I have the jamming for ROCK Youth Service as well..... and Grace Chu was back... So she played the keyboard for ROCK.... Hehehe..... :)

And yesterday the prayer meeting was awesome.... There are 20 person attend.... Including me.... XD..... Really Miracle..... Hehe.... Thanks GOD for what He Done!!!! ^^ Amen!!!! Hope the prayer meeting can continue to Grow by GOD'S Grace.....

The whole day I was in church till around almost 6pm then I went home, Pastor John send me home.... Once I reach home, about 10 minutes later, I go out again with my mom n sis to my grandmother house to visit her.... Cause my grandmother is really sick already and I rarely go visit her... I wish can accompany my grandmother more.... I am relaly worry about her seeing her condition like that.... She is so weak now and can't really talk anymore and cannot even walk..... Sob Sob..... Haihz..... So sad la.....

I will cry whenever I see my grandmother condition..... :'( But I will continue to pray and have Faith and Trust in GOD..... No Matter what happen, GOD aLways has a purpose....

I reach home around 9 something at night.......

(26/4/2009)

Today I went to church as usual in the morning, I reach almost 9:15am.... Hehe.... This morning I wake up I was quiet tired..... Today service was ok and the sermon that preach by my pastor was good..... ^^

After the service, me and Lilian my kai jie went to starbuck brought donut to eat... We share.... Hehe... Then we went back to church and eat be4 the ROCK Discovery start..... ^^ Today in ROCK Discovery that message was good..... ^^ I learn a lot of things from there!!!!!! Hehehe.....

After ROCK Discovery, Me, Lilian and Joshua went to subway pack foods.... Anyway thanks Joshua for buying me the meals ya..... XD.... Hehe...... After that I went back to church and follow Jessie, Su May they all for lunch..... XD.... ;)

After lunch we went back to church for CGL Training session 6..... :D......
After training, then Su May send me home.... Reach home almost 4pm!!!! ;)

Then after that, the whole day I was just at home!!!! Doing my homework, practice my piano and listening to songs and update my blog!!!!! ^^

Will be starting to be very busy by this week onwards...... XD......

Need to think of ways for my Prayer Meeting every Saturday.... I want to improve...... And the kindergarten that I having training now also need to prepare for sport day next month 30..... and have to do my church things as well......Really need to pray and ask GOD for Guidance and Wisdom and plan my time managements......

I need to practice my Piano Diploma Songs as well.... Kinda so stress also..... Hahaha........

And also will be having Meeting for the product that I m working.... Hahaha... I guess is consider part time..... XD...... After my practical finish, I will need to find part time work as well..... Wakakakakakaka..... :P

I think that aLL for today.........

Now have to continue do my homework for tomorrow..... Need to prepare lesson for tomorrow kindergarten...... XD....... Wakakakakakakaka......

Anyway I can't wait to celebrate my dear's birthday this coming Wednesday with YC Goh and Ken..... Hehe!!!!! ;)


0 comments: