BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lately feels very tired....

(23/4/2009)

Lately I feel very tired!!!! Not enough sleep.... Sometime although I sleep be4 12am and I wake up around 6 something I also feel tired..... In the kindergarten there are so many things to do.... I need to help the teacher....

Normally once I reach home, after I took my bath I will take my nap for about 2 hours... Sometime 1 hours or 3 hours.... It depend..... Then after I wake up I only will take my late lunch..... But today since my sis is not at home, she went to friend's house so I use the computer and do my work...... Before I do my work, I start blogging and check my mails and facebook..... XD..... :p

Anyway since around 2 days ago, the children behavior are getting better..... I feel release as well.... I dun feel so much of tension and stress in my work, although there are still stress and tension..... Hahahaha....

In the children homework, the children are getting better as well.... Since I start the practical in the kindergarten, early April Some of the children not even write their words and copy from the white board, we as the teacher needs to like sit and guide him beside.... At least now, they are starting to write.... Some more the children are 6 years old this year..... Wakakakakakakaka :P

Hahaha, anyway I kind of feeling bored of doing the same things everyday at home.......
Everytime I come home from the practical, I have to do my daily reflection, have to prepare my next lesson plan and so on!!!! XD

There are so many things to do.... Some more need to practice my piano... Those Diploma Songs..... XD...... I going to stress out..... GOD Gives Me the Strength..... I need Strength and Wisdom!!!!!

Here are some of the photo I took this week!!!! ~^-^~


Camwore in the Children Computer Room!!!! ^^


Darsshina and Me..... :)


Us aGain in the Computer Room!!!!! :D


This is some of the children pictures in the classroom!!!!! ^_^









Anyway times flies so fast.... and next week is my dear aLan's Birthday already....
And the month of April going to end so soon as well!!!!!

Lately my dear aLso busy with so many things..... Busy with his works, his assignments, his class and his mom's job and so on.... Pity him!!!! Anyway aLL the best in all the things that you are doing ya!!! Baby will continue to pray for u!!!! Take care and God Bless my Dear!!!!!

No Matter what Happen GOD is aLways with us!!!!!

WE GAMBATEH TOGETHER YA!!!!!!!! LOVE YA SO MUCH!!!! MUACHX.................... MUACHX.............. MUACHX................... MUACHX.................. MUACHX.......................... MUACHX....................... Miss ya!!!!! ^^

Tomorrow after practical I will be celebrating my dear early birthday, just him and me..... cause next week will be celebrating with his friends together.... Hehehe.....

I hope tomorrow I can get that presents at Times Square.... Hope the things is still there..... XD.... Last time we saw it in the shop..... And we will be watching the show called "Coming Soon" in the cinema..... I think is a Thai Ghost Story.... Hehehehehe......
Then in the evening around 7pm will be having meeting with YC Goh and Ken..... But not sure Paul will be coming a not.... But I think most probably he will be coming also de..... LOL..... :)

I can't wait for tomorrow!!!!! Hehehehe......

Ok..... That all for now.... I have to continue to do my work already....... Wakakakakakakakakakaka.................

0 comments: