BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Having a Great Time in my pracTicaL....

( 8/4/2009 )

Today I have another great time in my practical again!!!! Hehe....... Of course before my practical start, I had breakfast as usual with my dear in a Mamak near my kindergarten there..... We had talked while we have our breakfast.... :)

Today in the kindergarten for my training, I teach the children English. Hehehe...... The children do matching.... The flowers and the stems.... After doing the worksheet, I sing some songs with the children..... Hehehehe....

Actually today is quiet tiring in the kindergarten.... During the class time, sometime I feel sleepy, XD.... Sometime, I use up all my energy to teach the children.... They are too hyperactive edi.... XD.... They always want attention from the teacher.... So it is quiet hard to handle a noisy class..... Wakakakakakakakakakaka..... Seriously, I m not that kind of person that are very firm when I scold the children in class..... LOL..... Only sometime a bit only.... Cause the children they are too loving and cute..... Hehehe..... I love children too much edi.... Wakakakaka.....

In the computer class, it was my 1st time went into their computer class.... I see the children play the games on the computer.... 2 children share one computer..... Hehe.... The children have to wear the head phone to hear what the instruction of the games..... XD.....

After the school end, I was also busy doing filing works.... XD... I need to sort out all the children works into their own files.... aLL paper works..... LOL.... There are 22 of them in a class.... And there are so many papers, my eyes was so pain and I feel tired when I do the job..... XD...... I alone finish all the job.... Luckily at least in the class, sometime the class teacher helps me to marks some of the book edi.... The class teacher's hand injure, so I need to help her!!! :)


Anyway here are some of the PHOTOS I took since I started my training in that kindergarten!!!!


Dineswary and Me ..... :)


Me and Alexander..... :D


Me and cLara..... ;)


Me and Suggetha..... Love her so much..... :p


Us aGain..... ( She looks cute right??? ) XD..... Hehehe.... ^^


That aLL for now..... Hehehe...... Need to continue and prepare my works for tomorrow training already...... XD...... LOL......

PLEASE Continue to Pray for GOD'S STRENGTH AND WISDOM FOR ME WHEN I HAVING MY PRACTICAL TILL JULY 3RD..... NEED MORE IDEA AND PLANS TO TEACH THE CHILDREN IN CLASS..... And aLso for my Grandmother Condition as some of u all already know...... And my Family as weLL!!!! Thanks!!!!! ^^


Anyway this Friday is GOOD FRIDAY, so the kindergarten will be close and I will be having Holiday and will be Meeting YC together with my Dear to have a chat.... LOL..... So long didn't see YC my goh goh edi.... XD.... And evening will be going to church for GOOD FRIDAY SERVICE...... I dunno my dear will follow me to my church for the service or he will be going to his church for the GOOD FRIDAY SERVICE...... Hahahahaha........


WiLL update more SOON......................... XD..........

0 comments: