BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

1ST DAY IN ROCK AND MY UNCLE'S EARLY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION.....

(17/1/2009)

Yesterday was the 1st day ROCK RESUME after 2-3 weeks of holidays!!!!! Hehe....

Anyway I reach church about 9:10am.... Got jamming for Sunday Service at around 9:30am... So me and Shiew Ling was there!!! Hehe.... We jamming till around 11am....

I went to Buy Milo to drink after the jamming, that time I was so hungry, cause I haven't eat breakfast!!!! XD

Then aLL PusHers' got Spring cLeaning and I m one of them for this year!!!! XD....
Anyway the srping cleaning was fun aLso la.... XD.... We chat here and there....
We spring cleaning till almost 1pm I think...

Anyway my Goh Anthony reach so early that time.... He went to Lot 10, Low Yat and Sungai Wang, I pity him, cause he seldom come to KL city those shopping complex, he got lost but he managed to find the way out!!!! ^^

So after sPring cleaning, I went to find my Goh at some where at Low Yat that Sushi King outside!!!! Yesterday was my 1st time meeting him after I know him for sometime.... So I went to buy bread for my later breakfast and my early lunch.....

That time I also no appetite to eat, dunno why.... Hehe..... After buying the bread, I took my Goh Anthony to my church for youth service!!!! Hehe.... I invited him to come!!! He stay around at Wangsa Maju there, so far right..... Hehe....

We reach church about 2pm like that..... Hehe, then wait for the service to start and people to come!!!! XD

We chatted there in the SHalom Hall and Sher Lin came and talked to us and I intro my friend Sher Lin to my goh also.... XD....

Me and Goh also took some pictures before ROCK start.... We camwhoring!!!!! ^^

Then almost 3pm, that Venus called me said He reach edi, he called me and ask which floor and I said 2nd Floor!!! Hehe......

We had Games 1st...... 5 person in a groups!!!! Hahahaha..... Our legs and Hands are being tieD....
So cham right???

Actually my group member is Alvin, Venus, Sui Hui, Me and my Goh Anthony..... Then Des came late because she went to see her Lecturer Miss Jamela for supervision and about their practical!!!! Hehe... About the lesson plan as well!!!!

So she came almost 4pm, and she join my group and aLvin join other group!!!! Hehe.... So actually the game is like we need to act and let other groups members to guess the things that we act.... wHen we walked out..... we have to walked slowly as well cause our legs and hands being tied.... XD....

The group which lose and their hair being tie like a coconut trees.... XD...
The games was Fun..... Hehehe..... After the games, we had Praise and Worship session!!!!
After Praise and Worship session we ask the New Comers to go out.... Hehe... They intro themselves!!!!

After that, Su May gaves us a intro about ROCK to other new comers and telling us about the Theme for this Year!!!! XD......

Then Ching Suan tells the leaders in ROCK for this year and I m one of them.....

My role is Treasures, Secretary, Prayer Head and doing follow-up as well!!! Hehe..... Wao.....
Anyway is a great challenges for me this yeaR!!!! Including my finaL year!!!! and also need to join the keyboard in ROCK as well, Yi Huei will train me!!!! XD...

Wooooo hoooooo...... :P

GOD WILL BE THERE FOR ME!!!! YEAH!!! JUST TO HAVE FAITH AND TRUST IN HIM ALTHOUGH I WILL BE BUSY THROUGHOUT THIS WHOLE YEAR!!!!!

aFTER that, we had a short session of praise and worship session again then we end ROCK..... With Refreshments, Pizza and Drinks!!!! XD.....

aLL of Us enjoy and I m gLad my Goh Anthony, Venus and Des enjoy themselves too!!!!! Yeah......

We had a great chat with one another as weLL ^^ Hehe....

Then Mun Tuck send Venus and Des to Leisure Mall cause Venus want to buy tuition book for his student!!!! Hehehe..... Des follow!!!! Hehe....

Then me and my Goh Anthony go home by train!!!

GOH, THANKS FOR COMING YESTERDAY!!!! REALLY HAPPY TO SEE U..... THANK FOR EVERYTHING!!!! ^^
LOVE MY GOH SO MUCH!!!!!

I reach home about 6:15pm while my goh reach home about 6:30pm.....

Around 6:50pm I went out again..... To celebrate my uncLe's early Birthday....
My mother side uncLe..... XD
His birthday date is same with me..... Is on the 31/1...... Hehehe....

Cause my uncLe will be away with his wife and my baby cousin for holiday I think!!!! That why we celebrate early!!!! Hehe.......

The funny part is my aunt purposely brought the candles that cannot blow out easily.... We uncle just keep blowing, so funny.... XD

But then at last, my uncle just blow and use the water to dip because if the candles dip with the water then the candles will blow off!!! Wakakakakakakakakaka....

aLL of us had fun in the restaurants!!!! And I took pic with my cousin Esther and my baby cousin as well!!!

We finish dinner around 8 something I guess..... XD.... My baby cousin want me to carry till dun want to go home.... Then I quickly let my aunt carry the baby..... Haha....

Miss my baby cousin.... His name is Dickson!!! I love him very much!!!! XD....

I reach home almost 10pm.... Yesterday I can say I went out for almost 13 hours.... XD.....
And I did enjoyed myself!!! Woo hoo...... :P

Here are some of the Pictures!!!!


Me and My Goh Anthony!!!! ^^


Us aGain!!!!! :)


Me and my Goh.... He wears his spectacles!!!!! :D


We took pHoto during the Games Times!!!! ^_^


Des, Venus, Sui Hui, Me and my Goh Anthony!!!! *~*


JosEpH..... Wakakakakaka.... :P


The punishments!!!! See their nice hair Due..... ^^


Me, Des and Venus...... (^_^)


Jia Huei, Sher Leen and Me....


My 2 lovely Mui Mui....... Jia Huei and Sher Leen...... <3>


The new comers.....


aLL guYs..... Wahahahaha.....


The theme for ROCK this year.... 2009
I-R.O.C.K.



Su May preaching!!!


everyone listening!!!!


Me and Des took aFter ROCK.....


DickSon.... Where r u Looking at..... Hehe.... :P


Me and My Baby Cousin.... DickSon!!!! ^^


Us AgAin..... Love my Baby Cousin So much1!!! <3>


Me and my Cousin Esther!!!!


Everyone singing Happy Birthday song to my uncLe....


My uncLe...... Finally 50 years old!!!!


He Looks so Happy!!!

0 comments: