BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

FeeLing so sTress and So Tired!!!

(15/1/2009)

So fast now is already the 3rd week of January already............ Hahaha.....

Is only the 3rd week of the 1st Month and I already started to feel so stress and tired!!!!
Not enough sleep for this few days!!!!! SOB SOB...... :'(

The 1st day and the 2nd day of class..... I already had assignments in hands.... So pity right????

Some more the assignments the lecturer give is be4 the class start...... Wakakakakakaka.....

It make me feel much more tension and scare..... XD..... Very scary!!!!!!

Then today is the 3rd week, my lecturer also gave me another assignments......

aNd now I had 3 assignments in hand..... HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO...........

This semester is a short semester...... Only got 7 weeks..... In 7 weeks must finish 14 weeks lecturer..... Hahahahahahaha..... This make me even more tired and stress as well!!!! @_@

Anyway every Tuesday and Thursday class will be having the same time and same subjects!!! National Pre-school Curriculum and Technology..... Me and Angie in the class listen to the lecturer only.....

Sometime we really pity... Cause sometime we feel so so so sleepy in class but still have to pay attention in class.... Cause we want to get good grade for our FINAL YEAR...... XD..... :P

But on every Wednesday that class..... ONLY ME WILL BE TAKING THE SUBJECT CALLED "HEALTH, SAFETY AND NUTRITION 2 ALONE WITH MADAM DOREEN!!!!

THE WHOLE DAY FROM 9:30AM TILL 4:30PM...... SAME SUBJECTS FOR THE WHOLE DAY..... THAT WHY IN ONE WEEK TIME, WE FINISH 2 WEEKS LECTURER......... REALLY TIRED AND BORING IN CLASS ESPECIALLY ALONE......

ONE TO ONE CORRENSPONDANCE!!!!!!! WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA.........

So pity.... Hahaha.... But I still need to finish this course......
That why everyday I also pray to GOD and asked for patient and wisdom and strength..... Hehehe.....

Besides that, this few days I also get migrain very easily..... I feel worry as well!!!!
If everytime also migrain how can I do my homework!!!! Sob Sob..... Haiz......

Anyway so fast next week I will be having my test already.... I got 2 test next week.... and one more test is after Chinese New Year!!!! Cham o......

Assignments also need to rush!!!! I want to finish all my assignments asap!!!!



I also very Happy cause ROCK will be starting this Saturday already!!!! Hehehe....
And I will be bringing my friends there!!!!! Yeah!!!!

Hope they will enjoy!!!!!! Hehehehehehehe!!!! ^^
and this Saturday will be celebrating my uncle early birthday as well!!!
Actually his birthday is on the 31/1 same date wit me....
But he will be going for holiday I think..... Hehehe!!!!


Tomorrow I will be having my piano class for 1 1/2 hours....
I hope my piano teacher won't scold me..... Haiz.....

I want to have a PEACEFUL D
AY!!!!!!!

Hmm..... I guess that aLL for now.......

Will update some more soon!!!!! XD


0 comments: